Hard to believe it's been 20 years now we've all known each other. I think I started posting on the DC message boards in March or April of 2000, and didn't find my way here till 9-11-2001. The first I met was Year of the Bastard (later he shortened it to The Bastard) and others I mostly knew by other names, like Pro and Whomod, who mostly appeared here later under other names. And, of course, Almighty Rob.

I still miss posters like Beardguy, wannabuya monkey, Theory9, PenWing, Roy Batty, Cassellmm47, Sideways, Darknight613, Llance, Franta, Snapman and (he might be shocked to hear me say it!) Jason Perkins.

More recently, I miss Son Of Mxy, who is a master of the one-liner and always makes me laugh. Who I wish would post here more often.

So many others, I apologize for not immediately recalling them by name.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.