To recap the last few weeks. Trump has gone after Dominion, which apparently operates as an overseer of voting software and tabulation in multiple countries (the US included)--and even executes operations from remote countries. Giuliani's pushing hearings in multiple contested states to emphasize the statistical impossibilities of the dumps we witnessed about 4 weeks ago. Sidney Powell, with whom the Trump Administration has distanced itself, is contesting the material nature of the fraud through witnesses, ballot irregularities, and the alleged use of Defense Contractor grade hacking programs such as "Hammer" and "Scorecard" to digitally switch the candidates on the ballots or fuck with the raw vote totals. Anyone who calls for general accountability is harassed, harangued, and called "racist".

Dominion, in the meantime, saw over a hundred of its personnel mysteriously delete all of their LinkedIn accounts all at once. They're also apparently lawyering up while they trash all of their documentation and electronic assets (e.g. servers) double time. Giuliani's challenges are continuously thrown out, propelling him to the SCOTUS at top speed--although that is unlikely to mean anything. The FBI itself has requested Matt Braynard's data on the massive voter fraud observed in the apparent interest of the possibility that there's grounds--but more likely because Trump recently called them out on their (corrupt) dereliction and they're now forced to acknowledge it.

The Supreme Court is probably not going to be the final boss of this battle. Unless Giuliani's case can be amended after every appeal (is that possible? I have no idea personally) to add the preponderance of evidence necessary to sway the judges, his case is likely to get slapped away like it has over the past month. In which case, his function is only to stall while Trump gathers electoral voters. And since the number of Republican Legislatures outnumbers the Democratic ones, that is a distinct possibility.

From the other side however, Powell is double teaming the Demmies using the long game and brute force--which is more than likely the reason that Trump has disavowed any connection to Powell. He doesn't want to arrest anyone before being re-elected. Potentially, her case will see people in cuffs, which would be bad for Trump optically were it associated with him.

ZeroHedge - Judge Blocks, Then Unblocks Georgia From Wiping Or Resetting Election Machines

ZeroHedge - Renowned cyber security expert briefs analysis on the certainty of fraud.

ZeroHedge - FBI Asks Pro-Trump Statistician To Share Findings Into Illegal Ballots

Originally Posted by Pariah
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Unlike other elections where things blow up in partisanship I now know how far you and others would go. Democracy is truly your enemy. I will not forget that and I pray the majority of the country does not either.

MEM is AOC now.

Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Still pretty incredible seeing how low much of the GOP has sunk. I think Biden needs to hold out the hand for unity but folks like Lindsay Graham that were actively trying to overturn the election need to pay for betraying their country.

"cleff"He's makin's a list, he's preppin' the Gulags..."cleff"