Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
after Wednesday you can bs all you want or try substitute your political definitions in place of mine but you guys would have both allowed election results to be changed to keep that thing in power. Or substitute pro-trump electors switched over the legal ones. Or Pence apparently having the power to decide who won. Our votes are one of the few bits of power we have. I recognize that if either party succeeds in making voting worthless we are all screwed. And I see that as truly evil. And after Wednesday the country can see the threat and evil quite clearly.

You're such a fucking liar. We would exclude only UNLAWFUL and ILLEGAL votes:

Votes by people who can be proven to be dead, and therefore could not possibly be legitimate votes.
Votes by illegal immigrants, again unqualified to vote.
Votes by people who listed false addresses.
People who double voted. Is it "taking away" your vote to eliminate duplicate votes, M E M ?
Plus about 2 dozen other Democrat illegal voting schemes.

It is not us who are trying to pull a fast one and illegally win the election, it is YOUR side. YOUR side, the Democrat-Bolshevik party, who is making votes worthless by manipulating the system, and threatening and shutting down any discussion that would expose it.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.