[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Sullivan and his group of BLM false-flag infiltrators, who PRETENDED to be Trump supporters, and were at the center of the most violent events, he filmed Ashli Babbitt being shot by a police officer, and stoked both sides to attack each other, pretending to be a Trump supporter said "come on!" and led them to smash through doors to attack police, and on the other side pretented to be "just a journalist" and (on video) said to officers on the other side "You guys should retreat, I've seen a lot of other officers hurt bad today, I don't want anything bad to happen to you..." to panic the officers, and he successfully caused one of those officers to shoot Ashli Babbitt.

I still would lay money that it was another Antifa operative who threw the extinguisher at officer Sicknick and caused injuries that he died from hours later.

If that turns out to be the case, then all the worst acts that day were caused by Antifa, not by "Trump supporters".

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

The fur-coated barbarian visigoth "Trump supporter" protester on the left is a registered Democrat, Aaron Mostofsky, and the son of Steven "Schlomo" Mostovsky, a Brooklyn area supreme court judge. In other pictures of him standing with a friend alongside him, another "Trump supporter" carrying a Confederate flag, is also a Democrat.