I know right-wingers are always going on about supporting the police, so they certainly will this time!

Capitol Police officers sue Trump, Roger Stone, Proud Boys and others over Jan. 6 invasion

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/26/cap...tone-proud-boys-over-jan-6-invasion.html

Seven U.S. Capitol Police officers filed a lawsuit accusing former President Donald Trump and others of being directly responsible for the deadly invasion of the Capitol on Jan. 6.
The officers allege the defendants conspired to stop Congress from confirming President Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory “through the use of force, intimidation, and threats.”
The lawsuit, filed in Washington federal district court, lists as defendants more than two dozen people and entities, including Republican operative Roger Stone and the far-right Proud Boys.

The complaint says the seven officers were “violently assaulted, spat on, tear-gassed, bear-sprayed, subjected to racial slurs and epithets, and put in fear for their lives” as they defended the Capitol from a mob of Trump supporters.

Their legal action marks at least the fourth lawsuit against Trump related to the Capitol riot and the second to be filed by members of the Capitol Police force.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]