I'm not going to go all-in on two screeds. I'll just point out that all Biden had to do was play it safe and not lose because Trump chose to shoot himself wildly in the foot with everything from his covid response (which I don't think there necessarily was a "good" response) to--at the very least--optically allowing himself to be portrayable as dude that tear-gassed people for a photo-op. This, when you only barely won those blue "firewall" states in 2016 and was facing someone that could at least optically look like an alternative to those voters, was horrifically self-inflicted. It doesn't take relying on stories of voter fraud to figure out how Trump lost. Biden pulled people either from Trump or in to balance against Trump in the states where he needed to while Trump pushed people away with with some bad decisions and optics. That's it. No fraud or anything like that. He was just a guy who squeezed by in the electoral college despite losing the popular vote in his first election that made a bunch of missteps leading to him losing in his second election. He then threw a tantrum and you hate leftists with a blinding passion so you ran with it. Reality: Dubya ran a better reelection campaign and won both the popular and electoral vote the seond time around because of that. Cope harder.

Last edited by iggy; 2022-07-06 9:43 AM.