Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
AGAIN: till 3AM, Trump was winning on election night in all 6 states. It was only after the election vote counting was "suspended" on election night simultaneously in 7 states (WHICH HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE IN ANY PREVIOUS PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION) that Biden conspicuously spiked in the 6 contested states and "won" by 8 AM. It was highly suspicious to me that North Carolina, where Trump was always ahead, took about 2 weeks to finally reveal the final count. They stopped the vote count so the Democrats could count hoe far ahead Trump was, then manufactured the fake ballots needed to give Biden a narrow win in each state. Despite that North Carolina was always in the lead for Trump, I think they held it in reserve so that if the ballots needed for a Biden win, they kept North Carolina's count in limbo so that iff needed, they could manufacture another "miracle" victory for Biden in NC if needed.

In-person was always going to be for Trump and Mail-in was going to lean heavily Biden. Everyone knew that going into the election. You are pounding sand that so many people chose to vote mail-in during a pandemic that it allowed Biden to close the gap. Sucks for you and your guy, but that's what happened. You give it all away with your freak out about the election in NC. The rules said they had until the Friday after to be recieved so long as postmarked by Election Day. Do I think they were a little overly cautious in calling it? Sure, but I don't need a huge as conspiracy to explain why they were cautious. You, on the other hand, take the delay and construe it to fit your insane conspiracy theory without missing a beat, you cultist ape.