Originally Posted by iggy
I only meant that you're heading into late middle age as a lonely pervert probably lamenting women's disinterest in you like Snarf. The fact that you compared yourself to Rex is all your own problem.

You assume a lot of facts not in evidence. I was in a relationship with a girl for over 10 years, and still speak to her regularly on the phone. I've almost married twice before that, and while heartbroken at the time, in retrospect think I would have been unhappy in the long term with both, and in retrospect am grateful both didn't work out.
I was actually out for a couple hours earlier tonight with a girl who clearly would like me to take it further, I'm actually reluctant because in her 20's, she's a bit too young for me, and I don't want to risk hurting her. I'm never without prospects, but after a long-term relationship, I'm not eager to jump into another serious relationship.

I've considered posting photos here over the years of my girlfriends, I've dated many beautiful women, and they would probably make you envious by comparison to those in your own life. But I don't because a piece of shit like you would just use their photos as ammunition to attack and troll on me. Because that's just the kind of garbage human being you are.

I haven't compared myself to Rex, I answered YOU conflating me with Rex, who is the only person here, the only person ANYWHERE ON THIS PLANET, who ever talked about masturbating with socks, even actually boasted about it in a topic he created.

Meanwhile, here you are obsessing over me, when allegedly you have a wife and baby you are neglecting, to troll on me.
And as I said before, your wife has my pity, because you are a manifestly awful human being, who undoubtedly unleashes the same spiteful abuse on her, and on everyone in your life, as you inflict on me. Because that's just the hate-filled angry tormented person you are. ELEVEN YEARS now of your demented hate-filled obsession with me on these boards. And your hatred of Christians in general, and your admitted malicious discrimination against Christian students in your classes. I consider myself lucky in my limited exposure to you, compared to the other people in your life that have to endure your presence on a regular basis.