From 1987, here's the documentary, THE MASTERS OF COMIC BOOK ART (released in 1987), that includes the only videotaped interview I've seen of Dave Sim, wiih a number of other noteworhy artists.

Hosted by Harlan Ellison, giving 1-minute introductions for 10 comic artists (each speaking for about 5 minutes),
1. Will Eisner
2. Harvey Kurtzman
3. Jack Kirby
4. Steve Ditko
5. Neal Adams
6. Berni Wrightson
7. Moebius
8. Frank Miller
9. Dave Sim
10. Art Spiegelman

The Masters of Comic Book Art

I could have just posted a clip of Sim alone, but wanted a version that includes Harlan Ellison's introduction of Sim.
Much as I like all these artists, I thought the first 4 (Eisner, Kurtzman, Kirby, Ditko) came across less than their best. But even so, it's still good to see them and hear them discuss their work in their own words. But all the other 6 artists after speak very eloquently and give intelligent insight into their work.

Of the latter six artists, Sim to me comes across with an offputting swagger, despite still making intelligent points about his work. In sunglasses I can't tell if he's high, or just high on himself. Regardless, Sim's CEREBUS remains one of the great milestones in comics history, despite not all of it in the last half of the series being my cup of tea.