Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:
1. Do you own a pet? What kind of pet? Do you like this pet? Explain

yes, 2 dogs, one german shepherd and a cocker spainel/lab.

2. How many friends do you have? How close are they? What is the most personal thing you've talked to them about?

a very small select few of friends, but i have a wider group of acquaintances.like I said, small group of people so we're quite close. Why in the name of aces and beer would I fucking tell you that when I barely know you?

3. What is your bank account number and PIN?

Sorry, but i keep my assets somewhere besides a bank.

4. Do you like your Mother and Father?

Ahem, My mother isn't around much with travel and all. But she's cool Father? ohhh...you mean spermie...yeah....he's only good for money and beer.

5. Please break a pen over a sheet of paper and fold the paper in half. Opening the paper again, what do you see there? What makes you see it like that? Is it the edges or the color? Explain.

okay, hmm...i see...yes! i see a clown with some balloons!! The curves and the streaming of colour make the clown look as if he's gonna eat the balloons.

6. Sex? Explain

Sorry, at the current moment the party you are trying to reach cannot come to the phone do to the rampage of scrumping....Please leave a message.

Cocker Spaniels are idiot dogs. My mom has one. He means well but is a little shit. Speaking of shit, he can sculpt his. Once he left a twisty one like the castle to cloud world in Mario 3 and another time he left a poop version of stone henge. It was neat, albeit disgusting.

You need to open up more. As your psychoanalyst I cannot help you if you do not share with me. Now, what is your bank account number and PIN?

I fucking told you i don't have a fucking bank account. so i'll say this again...I KEEP MY CASH, YES THOSE THINGS WITH TEH DEAD PEOPLES FACES ON THEM THAT YOU EXCHANGE FOR TANGIBLE COMMODITIES IN A DIFFERENT PLACE THEN A PRISSY ASS BANK. So bite me you bald drunk.

That sounds like such a tasty option! Sadly, I am far from drinking. You should get a bank account. You get money for letting them hold your money. That equates free money! All it costs is time. So time really is money. I have a piggybank too. It's a flocked bear. I put red paint on it so it looks like it's dieing from ebola or something. Then I got bored last weekend and also made it's face painted up like Joker. I have a railroad spike I'm goung to drive through it Thursday when I go to Mom's to wash laundry. I wish I could light it in a sustained fire but, as we learned from the Miss Pretty and Jar Jar Binks experiments, burning things dissappear. I don't keep money in my piggybank though. Well, I sorta do. It's full up of pennies I won playing penny poker in High School. But I heard a few years ago that pennies aren't fully legal tender anymore. Like, banks take 'em but you can't buy something legally with only pennies. Do you know if that's true? That'd be weird. Strange almost. We just watched Dr.Strangelove for the first time. Ever watch it? Funny stuff!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"