quote:
Originally posted by Statler & Waldorf:
PJP isn't alone.....he has some very powerful allies and the same powerful manager as us........ We Are Statler & Waldorf. We've beaten Los Guerreros the Dudley Boyz and we just made La Resistance beg for mercy......we're bored of the WWE we've tken our tag titles from there and we brought them to the RDCW and as Tag Champs we will take on all comers. We are incredibly crafty veterans who have been around the block a time or two or three or four. Just Bring It.

That's right everybody.........PJP does have poweful allies......ME! I sold the WWE and am now concentrating on being the best and most leacherous manager possible for PJP and Statler and Waldorf. It won't be long before we have all the belts in our stable. Together we will conquer the RDCW and rule the world......I'm a Billionaire Dammit. If any of you other wrestlers feel your evil enough and dirty enough to be managed by me drop me a line.......I may decide that your worthless ass is worth my time.......now where's Sable so she can suck my dick.

"No Chance"