Quote:

harleykwin said:
Laura - great '40's whodunnit. And Vincent Price was great as a foppish playboy, which is a role I've never seen him play. He was a huge man - he had to be well over 6 feet tall! - he made everyone else in the movie seem so short...

Hero - I like martial arts films, but does anyone else miss the days when the fights were more hardcore and didn't have the fighters fighting/flying on treetops and lakes?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both are great movies. hero is better than Crouching Tiger and House of Flying Daggers IMO..

I hated Couching Tiger - I was so bored during it, but Flying Daggers was awesome! But I still wish there was more "fight" and less "fly" or "dance" to the fight scenes....

NWM: You enjoying Highlander? And Dr. Who is also on my list of things to see when I get the time...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi