Quote:

thedoctor said:

Quote:

harleykwin said:
I've said it before, but seasons 3, 4, and 5 are phenominal... not a bad ep in the bunch!

I remember the episode where the guy dies for the first time, loses his shit, and thinks he's a messenger of God. That was an interesting episode.

Quote:

Nowhereman said:
That was season 1.
It was episodes like that that set this show aside from the usual good vs evil tv shows.

Agreed. One of the many things that made this a good show was that good vs. evil wasn't always black and white. It was the shades of grey that made it interesting...

Quote:

thedoctor said:
I thought it was at least Season 2 since it happened in France. But I never watched the show with much regularity due to school and work.

It's worth picking up the DVDs - or netflix 'em - and if you don't have all that much time, skip Seasons 1 and 2 and go directly to 3-5. If you know the basics of the show, you won't miss much and the show really kicks into gear in season 3. I highly recommend it.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi