Quote:

Jeremy said:
Presactly. The second season set (which was actually the third season) had fun moments that were reminiscent of old school Superfriends. But the Cadmus stuff and the culmination of the Justice Lords characters (best alternate reality characters since the Justice Guild) were just aweshome.

What do you mean it was supposed to be the third season?

And, yeah, the whole "Legion of Doom" throwback was cute for those of us who grew up with "Superfriends" but in the first few episodes Luthor had gone from ruthless, calculating bastard, to goofy man talking to his "imaginary friend," Brainiac. Only when he tasered Grodd did it start to get better, but even then. I will say, the way he killed Grodd in the end - trapping him in a pressure chamber and releasing him in to space - was great. They kinda brought Luthor back full circle with that.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi