Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

THE Bastard said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Was Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang any good?

I saw it with babygirl when it first came out and we both reallt liked it. I happen to love RD, jr. and he was great here, as was Kilmer. I have it up as the next flick, so I'll let you know if its as good as I remember once I see it again.

See it! See yesterday! See it tomorrow! See it right now! Seeitseeitseeit! It is so damn good!

I am a huge - huge - fan of a lot of the noir-ish mysteries from the 30's and 40's - Bogie is a fav'rit - love him! Not Elvis level love, but much love just the same - and this murder mystery harkens back to that kinda vibe. The dialogue is sharp - you ever see His Girl Friday? It's that kinda sharp and rapid fire in its delivery; the humor, slick, dry and laugh out loud funny; and the chemistry between Downey (Harry) and Kilmer (Perry) impressive.

Look:

Perry: Look up idiot in the dictionary. You know what you'll find?
Harry: A picture of me?
Perry: No! The definition of idiot. Which you fucking are!

Harry: [after meeting "Gay Perry"] Still gay?
Perry: No, knee-deep in pussy. I just love the name so much I can't get rid of it.

Harry: I swear to God, it's like somebody took America by the East Coast, and shook it, and all the normal girls managed to hang on.

See?

Shit, I laughed out loud when they said the lines, and I just giggled again readin' 'em.

Fuckin' love this movie. Go. See it. You can thank me later.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi