Quote:

rex said:
His explaination for leaving.

In my defence he was cool until he became a punk. He turned into an annoying college type asshole.

Quote:

Disco seemed ok back then, but like you mentioned, I think he turned into one of those bitter, jaded college pussies that bitches about everything under the sun.

Yeah. I cant's stands thems college types either. What with their book learnin' and all.

I'm sure you realize there is this stereotype of conservatives as being anti-intellectualism.

So you do realize you're proving his point, don't you?

And since I was yet again referenced by JLA, I think I mentioned I was having fun with you guys on that other board that day. Why is it that if one of you "fucktards" has a bit of fun it's just having a bit of fun. Yet If I start insulting you guys, I'm having a "meltdown"?

When the DC boards went to that crappy format, Rob was busy inviting people here in the promise of this being some sort of better alternative to the new format. A refuge if you will. But of course this was and always has been a NB hangout where bsams jokes are actually funny to people, it's supposed to be charming to see you guys respond to each others jokes (sometimes your own jokes) in your 20 ID's, and the type of right-wing intolerance someone else pointed out on that other thread, rules the day. And woe to anyone who disagrees or doesn't bend to your wills. Old (NB)boys club. But hey, I'm here so I obviously still get some entertainment value out of being here. Still, it all does get old and tiresome sometimes.

Just keep in mind, he and others in that other thread made good points. And I can't fault his descision. You managed to succesfully drive away yet another good classic DC boards poster.

Of course though, you're predictably just gonna cover your ears and sing "Lalalalala" whilst insulting him.

"He's wrong, I'm right. I WIN!!"

Yeah, you guys "won" all right.

Numbnuts.

Now just continue your back slappings and insults directed at Disco Steve. Dismiss him as an intellectual asshole. Just keep in mind, he undoubtedly had more to offer this place than the usual repetitive sophmoric bullshit some of us here have to offer.

Uh oh, I questioned the infallible correctness of your views and opinions.

FLAME ON!!!