I found this info on a website
http://www.clivebanks.co.uk/Dr%20Who%20season%2028-29.htm
I don't know how accurate it may be. But I give me hope

Dr. Who Season 29

Episode 1
'Smith and Jones'
(Story Code 3A)

by Russell T Davies

Something is on its way from Mars - and it's heading straight for Earth... When the Doctor discovers that aliens have transported the Royal New Hope Hospital of London to the lunar surface he makes a new friend, Martha Jones - and comes face to face the armed might of Jadoon stormtroopers...

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Reggie Yates (Leo Jones), Trevor Laird (Clive Jones), Adjoa Andoh (Francine Jones), Gugu Mbatha-Raw (Tish Jones), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Directed by Charles Palmer
Produced by Phil Collinson
Executive Producers Russell T. Davies and Julie Gardner
A BBC Wales production

TX:
April 2007 @ 7.00 pm

Episode 2

'The Shakespeare Code'
(Story Code 3B)

by Gareth Roberts

When the Doctor and Martha arrive in Tudor London, 1599, they join forces with William Shakespeare to stop the curse of three witches...

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Dean Lennox Kelly (William Shakespeare), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Directed by Charles Palmer
Produced by Phil Collinson
Executive Producers Russell T. Davies and Julie Gardner
A BBC Wales production

TX:
April 2007 @ 7.00 pm

Episode 3
(Story Code 3C)

by Russell T Davies

STORY TBA

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 4

'Daleks in Manhattan'
(Story Code 3D)

by Helen Raynor

Part 1 of a 2-part story; the TARDIS takes the Doctor and Martha to 1930s New York, where they discover that they are not the only time travellers present - the Doctor's deadliest foes, the Daleks, are still very much alive, and are planning their most audacious scheme yet...

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Miranda Raison (TBC), Hugh Quarshie (TBC), Ryan Carnes (TBC), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 5

Episode 5
(Story Code 3E)

by Helen Raynor

Part 2 of a 2-part story; the TARDIS takes the Doctor and Martha to 1930s New York, where they discover that they are not the only time travellers present - the Doctor's deadliest foes, the Daleks, are still very much alive, and are planning their most audacious scheme yet...

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Miranda Raison (TBC), Hugh Quarshie (TBC), Ryan Carnes (TBC), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 6

'The Lazarus Experiment'
(Story Code 3F)

by Stephen Greenhorn

The Doctor and Martha encounter the elderly Professor Lazarus, whose demonstration of his latest experiment turns back the clock and makes him a new man...

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Mark Gatiss (Professor Lazarus), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 7
(Story Code 3G)

by Chris Chibnall

TORY TBA

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 8
(Story Code 3H)

by Paul Cornell

Part 1 of a 2-part story; the Doctor decides to see what it means to be human...
This one could suck

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Stevenson (Joan), Harry Lloyd (Jeremy Baines), Thomas Sangster (Tim Latimer), Tom Palmer (Hutchinson), Pip Torrens (Rocastle), Rebekah Staten (Jenny), Gerard Horan (Clark), Lauren Wilson (Lucy Cartwright), Matthew White (Phillips), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 9
The Family of Blood'
(Story Code 3I)

by Paul Cornell

Part 2 of a 2-part story; the Doctor must deal with the repercussions of his decision to become human...

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Stevenson (Joan), Harry Lloyd (Jeremy Baines), Thomas Sangster (Tim Latimer), Tom Palmer (Hutchinson), Pip Torrens (Rocastle), Rebekah Staten (Jenny), Gerard Horan (Clark), Lauren Wilson (Lucy Cartwright), Matthew White (Phillips), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 10
(Story Code 3J)

by Stephen Moffat

STORY TBA

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), Ian Boldsworth (TBC), Richard Cant (TBC), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 11

'Utopia'
(Story Code 3K)

by Russell T Davies

STORY TBA

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), John Barrowman (Captain Jack Harkness), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 12
(Story Code 3L)

by Russell T Davies

Part 1 of a 2-part story

David Tennant (The Doctor), Freema Agyeman (Martha Jones), John Barrowman (Captain Jack Harkness), REST OF GUEST CAST TBA

Episode 13
(Story Code 3M)

by Russell T Davies
Part 2 of a 2-part story

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.