Quote:

Prometheus said:
Man, you're certainly getting hard to please. I thought the episode was pretty fucking good. And, although I never laughed at the catguy, I also didn't realize he was supposed to be funny.

I thought is had a good premise. I just think that Davies is too stuck on recycling characters from past episodes to have made it as good as it should have been. I think I'd have enjoyed the episode more had the motorway been part of some devious plan. The upper city trying to solve an overburdening and overpopulating lower class problem. Or the monsters themselves having concocted the plan as a way to feed themselves from an almost limitless supply of food. The way it came off, instead, is that the Face of Boe was a dick for not reprogramming the computer to keep people out of the fast lane and harm. And I don't want Davies putting more of his gay agenda in show either. We get it. You made Capt. Jack multisexual. We bought it. We don't need anymore.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."