next up Doom the movie. starring : Karl Urban, Rosamund Pike, The Rock and a ton more people.

i remember the video game when it came out for Sega 32x and it was free when you bought the 32x. my brother and i got it for xmas and my mother wouldnt allow us to play it. puh. i know why its a creepy game, jumpy scarey. i had nightmares after playing that game. my bro got the thrid one for xbox same fricking deal good game but jumpy scarey, freaky awsome! woo! never played the second one lol.

anywho boo and me went to see the movie. not bad, not bad at all. the movie does the same frickin thing its not really scarey its freaky, jumpy scarey!! love it and they play on it too, like all of a sudden a huge banging noise can be heard and your like oh crap hes going to be eatten from behind! and puh no someone knocked over a can...

the cast is great i love The Rock. and again with the stiff nips, whats up with that in movies now a dayz oi. but anywho the movies a good thrill, its much like the beloved game and it doesnt turn out how you think it does plus it explains the story, makes it have more sence. which is awsome, love that.

on the Lor scale, id diffantly say Theater rateing. go right now out to the theater and watch it on big screen. its worth it, renting it unless you have a huge frickin screen and happening sound system will only deter from the greatness.