So'yes im still alive!

.. at least last time i checked i was ..

i broke the news of Huey to my mom and bro. my bro took it well and understood why, my mom well yeah she thinks it was wrong and all kind of oher crap.

so ive decided im getting the rest of my things, calling her up and telling her not to make any form of contact with me and if she does i will put a restraining order on her.

im tired of her shit. i dont have to be told that im someone that i am not all the time. i dont have to listen to a bunch of made up lies becasue she doesnt want to deal with concequences and her never taking the blame for anything.

as far as my dad, bro and grandmother. im gonna tell them they may call me but i will not talk to them until i hear a voice mail conferming that it is them. my brother can email, AIM me and even call from grandmothers which is a min down the drive way.

honostly im not worried about him. he'll be 18 in april and he'll either move in with us or his cousins he said so. thats fine.

within a year if i decided i want to talk to my mother i will make contact with her. other then that im cutting myself away from her hold.

its the best dicsion. ive tried other options, ive tried talking to her but there is no talking to her. shes very hard to communicate to and ive tried many different tactics on that front. ive tried the showing her by examples that i am a responsible adult and i am capable of making my own dicsions. but she continues to twist, lie, manipulate, blame, what have you.

no one should have to put up with verble and emotional abuse and im not going to any more.

on a good note MERRY CHIRSTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

i missed telling everyone

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!