quote:
Originally posted by Kinda Sorta:
I've NEVER considered llance a NBer, though he seems to claim that title regularly. He's just a phat-phoeker who indeed rides the coat tails of true NBers [no no no] . (Like Mxy [woooOOOOoooo!] , and BSAMS [woooOOOOoooo!] , and THE Franta [woooOOOOoooo!] )
I've always been the "Lone Ranger"(ask Drzsmith [mwah hwah haa] ), never a true NBer, and not really wanting to be one either.
But boy I had fun during those "powderkeg days"!!
The True Nature Boys can't take all the credit, but as long as everyone's Meeking, Mokking, and generally pissing on the establishment, then I'm SO there! [woooOOOOoooo!] [cool]

Ahem! I've attended NatureBoy Con I, II, and III you freaking meek mokking wannabe! You can't even get an invite! I bitch-slapped theAngryBatman while you were trying to figure out where the on switch was at on your computer! I have a whole message board of Legion Bitches afraid to look at my image let alone stand up to me and try to make some kind of lame defense for their lame attitude towards me! As far as you being the "Lone Ranger" I think that was where you were placed a long time ago by the Nature Boys and now you just act like it was your idea all along! So...no hard feelings Kinda Sorta...when you get a real user name maybe we'll let you play w/ us Big Boys! I'm sure you'll enjoy fondling our genitals! [wink]