Ok, I guess we might as well start a talk thread for this story. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join in, just write yourself in.

Euro, I continued from your post with the faux Forrest and his "master" and moved it forward to reveal whatever he is, that he is not from earth. And added that he might have a connection to Hero's father. Though it could be a fun tie in.

I didn't resolve the Jason Thomas thing, but gave us some room to breath and play with. We have a very very loose direction so far in the story, but a lot has happened to the characters that we can play with.

1) Quinn is grieving over the loss of his fiancé. I don't want this just discarded, Quinn should be more on edge and looking for someone to blame. I think he blames his heroics for her death, what do you think?

2) The murder of Doug's friends was never brought to justice. He is safe for now, but nothing was resolved there, and that was three months ago. I think he'd be down staying underground, just to avoid anyone else dying.

3) The team is slightly on the run. From the cops? From the now dead fake General Forrest? I think the chief of police might even be caring enough towards the team to make a public statement that they are not terrorists.

4) Hero is still in a coma, with an alien being wanting him dead, that he may or may not have ties to.

5) Somewhere there is a plant girl? I think... Chewy?

Have you ever looked into a mirror and wondered if behind it was another world, the same... but totally different?
- Reflection (2002) UTOPIAN PRODUCTIONS