Quote:

Brad Lee said:
Sure, Harley, suuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrre.

Wow. Didn't think you'd so easily acknowledge that you're a bitter bitch about those hockey threads. Good on you for being able to admit it.

Quote:

You do know that the Tigers have the bragging rights this year, right?

And you do know that the ongoing magnitude of the Tigers' suckage far outweighs one decent season, right?

Quote:

Last season did happen. You are my bitch right now.

Oh dear. I hit a nerve.

I didn't realize that someone so self-righteous could stoop to such language!

So, "I'm your bitch" because I hurt your feelings about your hockey threads, or because you have to admit that the Tigers had only one decent season after being the biggest fucking joke for years on end? (Remember 2003? Oh, and "go Randy!" and even after he was fired they still continued to royally suck!) Jesus, Brad, it was about fucking time they did something right. Yet, you didn't see me raggin' on them for their win, did you? No. I come into a Yankees' thread to joke around and cheer for my boys, and people come in here to bitch and moan about them - and that's ok, because for the most part its all in good fun - friendly rivalry and all that - and because at the end of the day the Yankees are legend - and everyone is jealous of a legend - especially whiney, sanctimonious creatures like yourself.

Oh, and how many times have the Tigers actually won the Series?

Yeah, I thought so.

But you go on and milk that win for as long as you can, honey.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi