Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
so sammitch...how much do you hate the yankees?

As much as a Red Sox fan who [unlike others here] won't be converted just by one woman, no matter how hot she may be.

Real Red Sox fans don't have to ramble incessantly about how much they hate the Yankees, pushing forward the false stereotype that Red Sox fans are jealous of the Yankees (we just sit back quietly and let the Yankees fans babble on about 26 rings while trying to avoid the facts behind 2004). They also don't slam other Red Sox fans for their ability to pay compliments and respect where due. Just because I'm apparently the only true Red Sox fans on these boards and the only non-Yankees fan who can read these threads with a clear head shouldn't make you jealous of me. What should make you jealous is that I'm a real Red Sox fan and you're a poser who can't get behind the Cubs or White Sox for whatever reason. Beeeeeeyotch.

PS: I was in the stands for Game 3 of the 2003 ALDS near where Trot Nixon hit the game-winning home run. Then I watched as the A's choked their way through the rest of the series and whined afterwards about "obscene gestures". Fuck the A's. Buncha whiny bitches.

PPS: Fuck the Yankees, too. But not as much as the Choakland A-Holes.

wow. the enemy of my enemy is my enemy?Damn dude i thought our common hatred for the yankees could unite us. Guess not. I didnt complain about that series at all (except for the A's decision to let terrence long bat the last out of game 5). But thats fine. I also agree that the Yanks suffered the worst choke job in the history of sports and cheered my ass of when the redsox won that series and the next one...all out the window now.

still....fuck the yankees.

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard