First off congrats to the Red Sox for winning the first of 18 games to be played during the regular season.....with that said......let's not get too carried away there Davey Boy Smith.

The first game we gave away......the yanks outpitched and outplayed the Sox.....until douche Mariano came in.

The next 2 games were right in the game till the end. The Yanks played well. I'm not happy they lost but I'm happy with the effort. I also happen to like their pitching quite a bit....except for the Panamanian scumbag fuckfaced douche. Yeah when the vets get back the Yanks will be much more powerful, but for now some very important parts of the Yanks future got some great experience and it can only help them. Karstens pitched pretty good for a guy that hadn't pitched in a game in about a month and Wright pitched 4 meatballs against a great hitting team, but other than that Wright did OK for his first time out. I'm glad it's April and we are dealing with these problems....let's see where these teams are at the end of September and October and we'll take it from there.