Quote:

Joe Mama said:
Quote:

PJP said:
It was a shitty game....not just 'cause my team lost. The yanks lost 3 last week to the Sox and I honestly enjoyed every game. (ecxcept for the outcome) Still though, I'm not overly concerned about the starting pitching. We need Moose and Wang back and I really like Karstens and Hughes....trade Pavano to the Rockies for their ballboy and we got ourselves a pitching staff!

I agree with you. But Wang's back and Mussina will be back soon enough. Who are your 3 - 5? Karsten? Wright? A rushed Hughes? Igawa pitched his way out of the rotation and there's talk of sending him to the minors to get his stuff (and maybe his confidence) back. We know Pavano's a $40 Million bust, and I don't think he's going to pitch another inning in a Yankees uniform, but I can't see anyone taking him unless the Yankees eat a good-sized chunk of his remaining contract and they still won't get much back for him. They need to make a huge push for Clemens and maybe another pitcher.

Did you get my text message yesterday?

I had my phone off since 7pm last night and have been at work since early this morning....I get off around 2:30-2:45 and will turn it on then....

Pavano if he comes back healthy and that's a BIG IF.....is still a good quality starter. If he doesn't however as a fan I am trilled to death with having Karstens as my #4 and Hughes as my #5 pitchers....I think they can win now and if they struggle and the Yanks don't do great big deal....2 HUGE pieces of the future are getting alot of experience and will be even better next year.