<Backstage...>

The Crotch: Hello all, this is The Crotch reporting from Captain Sammitch's locker room. Sammitch, how do you and your tag partners feel about the match tonight?

Captain Sammitch: Well, all three of us are pretty confident about this one. Both matches last week were close until they got derailed, but I think you got to see everyone's strengths and weaknesses in action, and we've got a marked advantage in most aspects of combat.

C: Speaking of derailed matches, what's your take on Doc Paragon's statements earlier?

CS: I gotta say that Paragon was right on. Sooner or later people expect bush-league meddling from King Snarf - it's what he does. But that's no reason for loose-cannon rookies to lose it and ruin another match. It ruins any chance at fair, honest competition, and ultimately the fans are the ones who suffer the most. Considering that the fans are ultimately the reason we have our jobs, I think it's only fair that people like Snarf and Brad Lee are made to see that if you stiff the fans, you're endangering your own livelihood.

C: So, barring any interference tonight, are you guaranteeing a victory for yourself and Chewy Walrus and Killconey?

CS: You know me - I always give one hundred and ten percent in the ring, but I can't see the future, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's that anything can happen in an RDCW ring. But I can guarantee that regardless of Queen Snarf and his bush-league antics, regardless of any Misfit Avengers or whatever the hell they're calling themselves, the three of us aren't gonna let up for anyone or anything, which means you and the fans are gonna see one hell of a show tonight!

C: And that's why he's the Captain. Mike Monroe, back to you!