*Backstage, Robin Lucious is with Grimm.

RL: Grimm, your response to Krazed's comments from earlier.

*Grimm attempts to supress a chuckle.

Grimm: My response. Heh. My response. You're going to see my response to Krazed in the ring when I pick up where I left off in the Stairway to Hell. There'll be no running away in the middle of the match this week.

Krazed is running scared. Hiding behind sheer bravado. He's upset that he's one man short after I wiped his sodabitch off of the map last week, and he knows he's next. He saw what I did to J. He saw that after his little attack, I still got up and left the CheeseDome under my own power. He knows what's in store for him. After tonight, it's gonna be 2 for 2, and if Big Pimp Tim manages to get past Ghost Hog and wants to try me, I'm ready for him, too. Maybe we can get all three of you matching hospital beds.

RL: You sound very focused tonight, Grimm. Almost a complete change in demeanor from previous weeks. What's about this newfound clarity?

Grimm: Well, it's very simple, Robin. Recently someone came back into my life and has helped me regain something I lost in my time away from the ring. My focus. I was bouncing around, letting my opponents call my shots. Not caring if I won or lost matches. Getting carried away with carnage for it's own sake. A runaway train with no driver. No more. Now I'm directed. Focused. The train has a driver. Even scarier if you knew who that was.

RL: You've formed something of an alliance with Joe Mama recently as well. We've also seen him speaking to a mysterious individual. Could this be the same person you're referring to?

Grimm: That's none of your damn business.

RL: \:um\: Oookay. . .

Grimm: Tonight, it's chains, blood, and glory. For me. For Krazed, it's broken bones, pain, and the agony of defeat. This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war.

*Grimm turns and walks off camera.