"The light that blinds" begins to play. The crowd stands to cheer. BPT and Krazed come walking down the ramp without their belts on. BPT points to a fan holding a sign saying: I roll with WSR! As they step in the ring Krazed grabs the mic. He looks bothered...

K: Whats going on peoples? the crowd reacts. You know, Im a little confused. And, i gotta say, a little hurt. We come out like were supposed to last week. We kick ass and send em over like we do everyone that comes our way. And how are we viewed by the big wigs of the rdcw? Like cheaters! "I cannot condone the means by which they won the titles.?"( he quotes doc paragon in a disgusted voice ) What the hell does that mean? Hell ive only been here for a few months and ive seen enough cheap shots (and heat...) to last the rest of my life. How are you gonna single us out after all we've done for the rdcw and its fans? cheers from the crowd

I mean, were the ones that brought some fucking life back into the cheesedome

BPT grabs the mic for a moment

BPT: Fuck yeah! Remember when this place was gonna become a fucking house and gardening spot? Many in the audience begin shaking their heads and booing at the thought

K: My point exactly. They brought us in here to get this place going again and now when we do they come after us. So what? You guys gonna take our belts if we dont behave? Well guess what! FUCK YOU. We dont need your stupid ass titles. Oh we'll still fight and do what we do best...the crowd reacts as BPT imitates throwing someone over the top rope.

BPT: Look! Its Joe Mama.

K: Yes folks, were still gonna do our thing. And were not gonna do it for any fruity titles. It'll be for every wrestler out there to know that when the West Side Rollers come up on you, its a wrap! crowd cheers again Now a few words about our opponents tonight. Only a few words folks cause...well...we really dont know who the fuck these guys are anyway . But I will say this. They will know who we are when there asses go over. Roll on that...

Their music plays as they walk back up the ramp. Someone has a sign that has the name Knut on it. Krazed pulls out a sharpie, walks over and puts a hyphen after the K before walking backstage...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard