"More Human Than Human" cues up as we see the T&Angels in the ring doing their dance routine and as they finish, we cut to Mike "The Mouth" Monroe and Madman MarcuM at ringside!

Monroe: Tonight, fans, we have a special main event for you as the RDCW World Champion Joe Mama returns from his overseas trip tonight to face off against the man who threw him over the top rope a few months back, Big Pimp Tim!

MarcuM: And tonight, BPT will humiliate Joe Mama's punk ass again!

Monroe: BPT's tag partner, Krazed, will go one one with King Snarf!

MarcuM: Tonight, the West Side Rollers will embarass two world champions and cement their legacy as the greatest!

Monroe: The newest member of the Rollers, Schwartz, will take on Charlie's business manager, Grace in a Catfight!

MarcuM: I love catfights!

Monroe: Speaking of Charlie, the Million $ Pitbull teams up with the English Bastards to take on the Otaku in six man tag action!

MarcuM: I don't know who to root for!

Monroe: Then root for the hopefuls who are trying out for the RDCW! The tryouts continue this week as two men who we saw last week, Hombre Del Mouse and Jade Dragon will hope to impress the RDCW and land a job on the roster!

MarcuM: We already know who they haven't impressed, Balls Nasty!

Monroe: Let's hope he doesn't return to to help us commentate again this week!

MarcuM: What? He's great on commentary! Better than some people I could mention!

Monroe: Plus, I have receieved word that this week, famed celebthelete Q*Bert Johnson will make his RDCW debut!

MarcuM: Who???

RDCW Tryouts
Jade Dragon vs. Hombre Del Mouse

Singles Match
Krazed vs. King Snarf

Catfight
Schwartz vs. Grace

6 Person Tag
The Otaku vs. Charlie & Bastards

Main Event
Joe Mama vs. Big Pimp Tim