Bring Tha Noise by Public Enemy brings the crowd to their feet as Randy Qbert Johnson walks out to the ring.

Monroe: There he is, Madman! Suspended from the Roboken Sixty-Niners after a controversial incident featuring Rob Kamphausen, a pool of jello, and a pair of donkeys, Qbert Johnson has brought unprecedented attention to the RDCW! He's brought mainstream media coverage! He's brought the eyes of the world! He's brought. . .

Marcum: Congressional investigations!

Monroe: \:-\[

Qbert steps into the ring and begins to speak as he motions for the crowd to quiet down.

"Now everybody wanna know why Qbert Johnson wants to be in the RDCW. Everybody wanna know who Qbert Johnson gonna go after. It's real simple. Everybody in this company gonna get stomped on by Qbert! I'm gonna leave my mark, starting tonight! Somebody back there in the back is gonna get an autograph from Qbert!"

Qbert pulls out a can of orange spraypaint and holds it up.

"Ya feel me? Now who wanna get Qbert's autograph?"

Monroe: Qbert Johnson, while he is under suspension from the Roboken Sixty-Niners, is actually under a court injunction stating that he cannot be touched, Madman. How can he compete here in the RDCW under those conditions?

Marcum: How the hell should I know? Do I look like Nostrawhozzis?

"Well, since nobody wanna come out here to Qbert. . .Qbert gonna come to you! Hit my music!"

Bring Tha Noise plays again as Qbert heads to the back in search of someone to autograph.