THE CHEESEDOME GOES DARK AS THE CHEESE-O-TRON TAKES US TO A VIEW OF TWO MEN STANDING IN FRONT OF A CAMERA IN A SMALL ROOM - WE'RE NOT SURE WHERE. ONE MAN CAN BE RECOGNIZED AS THE JADE DRAGON, IN HIS GREEN MASK AND GREEN RING GEAR. THE OTHER IS A SMALL ASIAN MAN IN A DARK SUIT. THE SMALL MAN LOOKS INTO THE CAMERA AND BEGINS:

MAN: Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I am Jin Qing Zhi, and I speak for Jade Dragon.

MARCUM: With that accent?

MONROE: That sure won't offend anyone, Madman!

JIN: We are in undisclosed location not far away. We come to you over camera instead of in arena for protection of Balls Nasty.

MARCUM:

MONROE: Did he mean for protection from Balls Nasty or for protection of Balls Nasty?

MARCUM: Don't be silly, Mike Monroe! Why would Balls Nasty need protection from him?

JIN CHECKS HIS NOTES AND CONTINUES:

JIN: Mister Nasty, we know you interfere with other R-D-C-W Tryout matches before. We recommend you do not interfere with this one. I do not think you want to risk unnecessary injury.

MARCUM: Is this guy for real???

MONROE: He certainly seems to think so.

JIN: On behalf of Jade Dragon, I would like to say greetings to viewers of R-D-C-W. We are looking forward to this opportunity to prove the skill and strength of Jade Dragon in your arena. Jade Dragon demonstrated in traveling exhibition that he has very great skill of body and mind.

MARCUM: So by definition, does that make him a sideshow freak?

THE CAMERA PANS OVER TO JADE DRAGON:

JIN: You have already seen that skill, last week. Some say it was only against weak opponent, but the journey of thousand miles must begin with single step. More steps are coming, and those who underestimate the skill of Jade Dragon may find the lesson they learn painful. Jade Dragon combines blinding speed of tae kwon do with crushing power of muay thai and defensive mastery of jiu jitsu. One of these is enough to defeat many opponents. All three together make Jade Dragon very dangerous.

MARCUM: I'm shaking in my boots! I'm sure Balls Nasty is terrified as well!

JIN: We hope you enjoy tonight's Tryout match as well as the rest of tonight's show. Thank you for your time.

THE CHEESE-O-TRON FADES OUT AND THE LIGHTS COME UP IN THE ARENA:

MONROE: A somewhat mysterious message from the very mysterious newcomer Jade Dragon! Will he have a chance to make good on his interpreter's warning to the rest of the RDCW roster?

MARCUM: Will he even make it to his second match? Balls Nasty is somewhere out there!

MONROE: Stay tuned! There's a lot of action ahead!