Renegades of Funk begins playing over the loudspeakers of the Cheesedome…..

Marcum: “ Hmmm, who is this??? Who?.”

Monroe: “Ghost Hog? Ghost Hog! With a new music.”

Ghost Hog enters the ring grabbing the mic along the way.

Ghost Hog: “ Cuntspiracy….cuntspiracy. It is a word I thought long removed from my vocabulary. The way it rolls across the lips so easily in the RDCW is just simply..well, it’s pathetic. The way Paragon oversees this operation is similar to the way that Snarf oversees his harem of women. A mystery, and enigma, a fallacy, and a falsehood. A dream –a nightmare I have awakened to a directed and devious plot to fill the RDCW ranks with a plethora of miscreants and misguided buffoons. Joe Mama rides upon the top of us all he directs our foolish actions and platitudes to his own amusement. Joe Mama wrestles who he wants and when he wants...he gets the matches of his choosing—he is the master so long as Paragon desires…he is the boy who would be king. King of his own kingdom...a kingdom filled with fools and the foolish who believe the foolish things their eyes perceive. Perception is only one truth. The truth of Paragon is a truth of devilish cuntspiracies and a mire of treachery. In Paragon’s world I could also be king for a day…king for a week…king for a year. I could be…yet I can’t because I am not anointed in this world of his...not anointed like Joe Mama. Not anointed like the West Side Rollers. A panoply of fools that lick the heel and boot of Paragon so they might be kings….kings of a false kingdom of the blind and weak. Kings ruling over blind peasants that cannot see, cannot read, cannot act in their own defense. Paragon is the cheap whore that sits at the seat of power imbuing his own chosen few to lap at his heels as he cuts a swath through the kingdom of his own making. A kingdom that is slowly eating itself from the inside out….rotting from its own greed, apathy, and avarice.”

Marcum: “Idiot.”

GH: “ I don’t want to wrestle weak fools, the unwilling, lambs to the slaughter. The Rollers beat upon those alone, those that are weak, those cut apart from the flock. Alone they are weak and Paragon knows this. Individually they are less than pathetic. They steal your love..they steal your life they steal that which brings you joy. They are robbers…thieves and weak. Pathetic storm troopers of Paragon’s fascist dreams. Joe Mama is a weak and pathetic champion of nothing because the RDCW has become a cheap imitation of itself…..All hail Joe Mama Champion of nothing…all hail Paragon the overseer of less than nothing…the overseer of his weak, pathetic, vulgar, and corrupt institution….an institution of the imbecilic that cannot see or understand the web he weaves. The web of deceit and wayward ambitions all lead to a dead end-- a fall…..as the Romans fell due to their own cuntspiracies and their own desires of singular power so shall the empire of Paragon. The empire of excess and emptiness. There is no substance to this ruling class—this appointed and maintained order of the day. This ruling class of the fat, dumb, and talentless shall fall to those deserving. Those who are stronger, faster, better, and more deserving…..those clean and sober individuals, those individuals that desire change. I will not drink a single drop until this is changed…that is my pledge. No rest for the Hog of War…noooooo rest until power is wrested from Paragon……NOOOONNNEEEE. Rest assured.”

Monroe: “Impressive or impulsive?”