Originally Posted By: PJP
they don't need to buy one.....the young guys are great. Future looks good for the Yanks. and as for Torre, I won't miss him. That stupid fuck cost us this series alon g with the bugs. He stayed with Wang too long in Game 1 and should never have started him last night.....and then even after he started him he should have taken him out after the first inning when it was clear to everyone that Wang just didn't have it. it's time for him to go. I prefer Girardi over Msttingly but it looks like we will get Donnie Baseball as manager which should be fun.

Well said, PJP.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi