Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
I agree with Harley, but would do so much more strongly if she sent me pics of herself.

Hey! Isn't it enough that I have disowned ARod? Seriously, that shit he pulled by making his announcement during the WS was too much. You know I have no love for the Red Sox, but he couldn't wait 24 hours to make his announcement? He just had to do it during the Series... Ridiculous.

He gambled and lost and now he's back with his tail between his legs. I seriously cannot believe that the Yanks are still talking to him.

All that should be enough for you to agree with me, boobies or no.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi