Originally Posted By: Uschi
Um, the curbing bit in American History X makes me want to puke.

I couldn't watch that scene in its entirety, it was too fucking disturbing - more so because it wasn't some hack 'em up horror, but something that has more than likely actually happened.

Like Joe said, Hard Candy had a scene that had to be every man's worst nightmare. The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover - pretty much everything in this pretentious crap is designed to disgust and nauseate the viewer, from castration to cannibalism. Pretension masquerading as art. The whole film is fucked up and disturbing.

The scene in Se7en where the guy is talking about how he fucked the girl to death with a knife-strap on. Thinking about that still disturbs me to no end.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi