Originally Posted By: Pariah
Whoever was shocked and awed by the curbing scene in AHX is a fucking light-weight. It's a dummy for crying out! Get a life!

It is a representation of something that happens all the time. It's real. THAT is what makes it turn my stomach. Plus, like I said, I'm pretty sure my fuckhead dead grandpa used to do that shit. He's beat up black people and latinos with a blackjack. I'm so sorry that something personal has more effect on me that the most realistic effects.

Moron.

They didn't show anything in the Seven 'fuck to death' scene, but that's still horrible. Mostly because it's just the concept that's presented.

Das Experiment is one of the top scariest movies I've ever seem. Not for any specific scene, but because it did happen (although was stopped before anything truely tragic occured) and it shows just how wretched a normal spattering of people could be.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"