Originally Posted By: harleykwin

Finally! This has been on my netflix list for-fuckin'-ever!

Holy shit, this show is fucking brilliant. I didn't think that I would love a show as much as Arrested Development but this one comes damn close. It literally has had me laughing out loud. Each episode gets funnier than the last - with titles like "Mac Bangs Dennis' Mom," "Charlie Gets Crippled," "Charlie Wants an Abortion," and "The Gang Goes Jihad" you'll either find this hysterical or you will find out that you have no sense of humor. I'm buying this - its too good not to own.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi