Originally Posted By: The Pun-isher
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

And although Atwaters ads were negative campaigning, I didn't see that any of the points he raised were untrue. Michael Dukakis did let convicted murderer Willie Horton out on furlough to kill again. That was a clear error in judgement by Dukakis, that called into question his character and judgement. And yes, his dangerous liberalism. All Atwater did was point it out. It's not like Atwater, oh, say, forged a letter from his commanding officer or something. He just pointed out the facts, and the ideological schism between liberals and conservatives regarding prison sentences and parole consideration.

Out of curiosity, what's your take on Huckabee's alleged involvement in Wayne DuMond's early release?

Does fairness DuMond that Huckabee face the same criticism?

Personally, I don't think either one of 'em should've been released, so I'm not trying to clear Dukakis. I'm just curious what your take on Huckabee's supposed involvement in getting DuMond freed early is.

(I'm looking for a link to a better article about this. Hold off on a reply for now)

Well, you're asking my opinion of Huckabee's parole of a murderer, who then killed two more women.
I think it should disqualify Huckabee and lose him the election.

And I said in a post a few days ago that if I were Huckabee's oponents, I'd be running commercials with the parents of the two murdered girls every 10 minutes on Iowa TV, up until the Iowa caucus.

Releasing a murderer and pressuring the parole board to reluctantly go along with his decision. That manifests a clear lack of good judgement.
It's majorly Hucked up !