We recently watched Severance.

We were told it was funny like Dead Alive was (Braindead out of the USA). It was funny, but not THAT funny. Mostly it was just a fucking awesome scary movie.

Buncha corporates go for a semenar in the woods, get caught up by a bunch of guerrilla militia men that are bug fuck crazy. Hilarity ensues.

(the above is the scene where the nerdy fag steps in a bear trap and they snap the trap on his leg 4 times while trying to get it out and the leg severs and he's basically fucked... but not the first to die)

Tonight we followed our recent Zombedy (zombie-comedy)trend with Black Sheep.

This is hilarious and so so so disgusting. And that's coming from someone who took home a dog's eye today. Flesh-eating mutant zombie-sheep-humans. TOO RAD!

Last night we watched a different one, not quite so good as these others. It was obviously made by recent college grads. It did have good bits, though. Rather almost worth a watch. Unfortunately, you have to see this one bloke's weiner about six times. Fat old bastard he is too. NOT pleasing. Now, if I could only remember the damn nam-- Hide and Creep! I remember, 'cause it made no fucking sense as a title! The good bits are almost exclusively the redneck hunting club guys.

The shitty makeup and effects only add to the charm of this movie. I wish to whatever god there is that Mike Nelson come back and MST3K the fuck out of this movie.

(that's the guy who's schlong and taggers you get to peep at)

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"