Originally Posted By: whomod

I heard a caller make an almost similar analysis last night on Mike Malloy's radio show. It's a pretty good one too BTW.

I gotta agree that it did reveal Hillary to be a fucking ghoul. I wonder if she'd care to explain why she herself feels that her or john McCain don't have to worry as much about getting assassinated themselves.

And why is that the GENUINE people who advocate real social change are the ones who end up getting dead in this country?

I honestly think that after this, the clock really is ticking. Obama is almost there anyways so her threats of taking it to the convention will soon be rendered moot anyways i think. Once the primaries are finally over the superdelegates will move. In Obama's direction for the most part.

I'm even expecting Hillary to lose delegates. Many people who in the past have supported the long list that Olbermann outlined of forgivable Hillary actions, may think this is the last straw.

You say over and over that Obama is a candidate of "real change".

That is self-delusion on your part.

Obama's 130 "no contest" votes in the Illinois state Senate, his 20-year connection trading favors with the federally indicted Tony Rezko, his loyal votes (when he didn't evasively vote "not contest") for extreme-liberal positions on abortion and gun control, his race-baiting while pretending to be above the fray, and his waffling on any nomber of other issues including Rev Wright, ALL collectively convince me that Barack Hussein Obama is nothing but the same old Democrat in a new suit.

I see nothing in his extreme-liberal record to indicate Obama will "find the middle ground" and bring the nation together at some imagined political center everyone can agree on. Obama has been a liberal partisan from the start, and an evasive liar in the classic political mold.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.