Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that was an odd episode. very bleak and depressing. since it's obviously just a prelude to next week I can't really form a solid opinion on the main story aspects.
The big problem I had was that Davies seemed to be contradicting his own recent stories. In the Voyage of the Damned they said the Titanic hitting London would detroy the world, not just be a massive nuke. Also the Adipose lady only started killing when the Doctor rushed the timetable. Without him their would've been just people losing weight and no one being the wiser, not the millions of deaths shown in this episode.
And Rose looked off. Her mouth or something seemed different. And since when does Bad Wolf mean the end of the universe? Bad Wolf was a clue for Rose to defeat the Daleks. Apparently the phrase "Medusa Cascade" is the archword this season, so why didn't she say that? Why bring up something from year 1 which had faded to the point of being a joke at the end of year 2 (Bad Wolf Bay).
But again, I'll wait for the next few episodes to pass final judgment.

Bow ties are coool.