Originally Posted By: Uschi

I'm afraid I do not understand that article fully. Political specifics are still alien. For example, I didn't "get" those bullet points.

So the report is indicating hypocritical behavior, yes? That he seems to have questionable intent regarding the information provided on the early campaign trail?

On one hand, that irritates me. I just want to throw up my hands and say, "Now what?" On the other hand, I've known for years that no politician is ever the right person for any political office. They're all trained manipulators, not an honest soul in the lot.

What the hell are we supposed to do here? What actions are viable? How the hell are we as non-politician Americans supposed to affect the ruling Weeble People? What are real steps that could lead us toward a government that actually represents and respects the will and good of the people living under it?

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"