Originally Posted By: the G-man
Yeah, because acting exactly like whomod and Halo-both on and off the politics board-is completely unlike the behavior of a broken man, Pro.

I hope rex or somebody doesn't create a "Pro's wife" alt. It might lead you to start your own insurgency forum or something.

;\)

A perfect example of knowing when you're getting to G-Man.

First, note comparisons to known disliked posters (i.e. whomod and Halo). He's trying to set bait to make the person angry or upset.

Second, he tries to work in any sensitive point from the past that might support his attempts to hurt or undermine said poster (i.e. trying to combine the Whomod's Daughter thing by using my wife in context, or the previous mention of the Halle Berry Catwoman nonsense).

This quoted post should easily help anyone notice his standard bag of tricks, and should be used to compare for later posts. Always remember, though, when he starts pulling out abstract comments like this, and isn't trying to have a conversation, then you know for certain that you've made the person behind the G-Man id personally upset or irritated. It's all very simple textbook win...