Thread Like Summary
MisterJLA
Original Post (Thread Starter)
#445788 03/11/2005 10:50 AM
by King Snarf
King Snarf
I was out tonight, and for whatever reason, I strike up some small talk with a random woman (pigs must have been flying). While it didn't go absolutely badly (she smiled when she talked to me), I couldn't even get her name, much less anything else. Which leads me to ask "What the fuck is wrong with me?" My friend Nicole tried to cheer me up with "Maybe there's something wrong with her", which I suppose would make sense, except for the fact that EVERY woman that I've ever been interested in romantically/ sexually has rejected me in some form or another, leading me to believe that it's me there's something wrong with and not the entire female gender. For the past 15 minutes I've been trying to stop crying, and I haven't been entirely successful.

All I've ever wanted was someone to be in love with, and have that same person be in love with me, and I'm starting to realize that that is never going to happen.
Liked Replies
by Nöwheremän
Nöwheremän
1 member likes this
by Wonder Boy
Wonder Boy

When I saw this, I knew it belonged here.
1 member likes this
by McGurk
McGurk
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
AT LAST WE HAVE A FULL NAME

Everyone but MisterJLA has a full name, but that doesn't mean I'm going to PM him a link to this thread that'll expire by the time he cares enough to read it.
1 member likes this
by PJP
PJP
Snarfy
you have to show no fear with women......they can smell fear and they don't like it.
1 member likes this