Thread Like Summary
iggy, MisterJLA
Original Post (Thread Starter)
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
I haven’t taken a deep plunge into the indictment but enough where I understand why I see virtually no legal defense by his supporters. Years and years of trying to lock up whoever was the top democrat and here’s Trump being very guilty and stupidly so.
Liked Replies
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
[Linked Image from media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com]

Oh I’m sure it only applies to their leader. What happened to personal responsibility? Trump is where he’s at because he lied and refused to hand over what wasn’t his. This wasn’t something the DOJ sprung on him. I see no republicans arguing that every President has a right to take whatever Top Secret files they want.
2 members like this
by MisterJLA
MisterJLA
Donnie Bone Spurs is now blaming Donatello, Raphael and the rest of the gang for his problems in life...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...new-enemy-in-his-latest-rant/ar-AA1cA9az

This entire mess seems too bizarre to be real. He has to be trolling at this point, at least I hope so.
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
WB you’re just proving his point. You see democrats as evil instead of fellow countrymen who really want pretty much the same thing most everyone wants.

That said, Trump chose to have this indictment. He not only took classified documents but than fought and lied, tried to hide them and than tried to destroy evidence. I’m probably missing more but what an idiot. This could have easily been not a thing.

That's total B.S.

I see Democrats …..

It’s not bs WB. You can play pretend all you want but Trump did take classified materials and then stupidly fought and lied about it when the government tried getting them back. Now apparently there is one of his guys saying he was asked to destroy security footage. And I remember one of the few things you were upset about Trump was that he didn’t go after Hillary after he was elected. You’re not offering anything that resembles principles WB
1 member likes this
by Matter-eater Man
Matter-eater Man
You’re just repeating debunked lies as facts. Trump had more recounts in 2020 than there were in 2000. But he knew counting votes wouldn’t keep him in power so he tried staying in power by having multiple sets of fake electors replace the real ones. And Dominion actually had FOX pay a huge sum for its lies. And they have more lawsuits. If you actually believed the lies you like repeating I would think you would have an issue with Trump trying to delay the Jack Smith case. You know it’s all bullshit that won’t stand in up in court. Trump had all these years and resources to bring any evidence into court and he didn’t. Now it’s a game of trying to win another election and then avoid justice by using his power to not have a trial. I see no expectation from you or other maga’s for Trump to actually bring evidence into court and win on the merits.
1 member likes this