RKMBs
Posted By: Grimm RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:10 AM
List here if interested and WILLING to put in the time and effort to make it worthwhile. (that means posting promos and helping with recaps, etc.)
Posted By: Jeremy Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:11 AM
I'll tell you what I won't do. Get the sodas.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:12 AM

no concession work for Germys. . .
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:21 AM
someone has to go cover the top rope. plus me and knute need a guy to take the fall when we lose
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:27 AM
he is the accepted job guy in your faction then. get a name for it.

I will allow the use of Madman MarcuM on color commentary, provided he is kept in character. if you're not sure on his character, I will help with that and dialogue and such.

so. . .

Grimm
BPT/Knut/Germy's faction

Johnny Evil?
JLA?
Snarfalopagus?
Spammo?
JM?
Bueller?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:28 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
List here if interested and WILLING to put in the time and effort to make it worthwhile. (that means posting promos and helping with recaps, etc.)

I'm glad you started this thread.

I was very involved in the past, and generally was on time (at the worst, I was a day or two late on certain projects).

I really do look forward to adding promos and recaps and contributing on a regular basis.

You can count on me!

Signed,

Captain Sammitch.

(Sorry Capt, I had to go for it)
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:28 AM

gotta think on the name
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:29 AM
I'm in!

(If someone does all the writing, and I get the Big Cheese Belt and keep it forever)

King Snarf.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:33 AM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

I'm glad you started this thread.

I was very involved in the past, and generally was on time (at the worst, I was a day or two late on certain projects).

I really do look forward to adding promos and recaps and contributing on a regular basis.

You can count on me!

Signed,

Captain Sammitch.

(Sorry Capt, I had to go for it)

you forgot:

"I'll have it in by Tuesday. . .Wednesday at the latest. . ."

so that's JLA, I'm guessing.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:36 AM
I was never more than a day or two late...please don't try to derail my zingers.

Paul
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:38 AM
I'd like to, but I don't want to make a commiment with the move coming up. There's no telling exactly when I'll be back online once the move is done.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:38 AM
zing!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:38 AM
keep your zingers to yourself, you damn dirty pervert!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:39 AM
Quote:

notwedge said:
I'd like to, but I don't want to make a commiment with the move coming up. There's no telling exactly when I'll be back online once the move is done.

I thought you already moved??? no? when are you moving?
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:40 AM
in a week and a half
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:40 AM
COMING SOON
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:41 AM
ok, so what, two weeks? maybe three? you'll be back?
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:41 AM
moving blows, i've moved to s. texas back to n. texas and across town all in about 18 months.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:41 AM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
moving blows, i've moved to s. texas back to n. texas and across town all in about 18 months.

now that sucks.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:42 AM
yeah...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:44 AM
look i havent watched, said, or really done anything wrestling wise in...God knows how long. But if someone will instruct me as to how things work here, im in...(someones gotta take that chair to grimms head)
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:44 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:

now that sucks.

Quote:

Knutreturns said:
yeah...

i know. maybe why jer got the top rope so fast,
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:44 AM
I'm not sure when I'll be back on, and it seems to be traditional that Big Pimp Tim and I won't be around at the same time for long.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:45 AM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
look i havent watched, said, or really done anything wrestling wise in...God knows how long. But if someone will instruct me as to how things work here, im in...(someones gotta take that chair to grimms head)

we can do that. I just want to gauge interest/reaction first.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:47 AM
Quote:

notwedge said:
I'm not sure when I'll be back on, and it seems to be traditional that Big Pimp Tim and I won't be around at the same time for long.

starcrossed wrasslers. . .never getting that big money dream match up on ppv. . .
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:47 AM
i haven't watched wrestling in about a year. but i imagine it's still smack with chair, toss over top rope and repeat
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:48 AM
thats what i remember...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:07 AM
ok, so right now we've got:

Grimm
BPT/Knut/Germys
JLA
Notwedge/JEvil (after he moves)

this is what I'm thinking about right now:

1) two Havok's a month, with quarterly "ppvs" that would seem to fit people's schedules better. time for people to come up with promos/recaps, etc.

2)no polls except for the occasional special NPC match, like say an Oakley/Mopius/Murtazin families battle royal
otherwise winners will be determined by roleplay (that means posting). lack of roleplay will get an automatic loss.

3)alts/NPCs. I would be ok with a few as long as the poster(s) take responsibility for their alts/npcs and again *roleplay* them. as before, lack of roleplay will result in a loss. a limit may be assigned to prevent excessive alt/npcs.

4) respect for others. this means no punking out unless you have agreed to it beforehand. if you feel your character has been punked out, please bring it to the mod's attention.

5) belts. only one belt for right now, and that's the big cheese belt. I am undecided at present if JM will remain the champion or if there will be a determining of a new champion. this will depend on people's interest in restarting. the champion will bear a responsibility to participate in the forum and with other posters. lack of roleplay/participation can result in the title being removed.

that's all I got. I don't want to go overboard with rules and stuff, but I know that there has to be a structure for this to work. and I don't want a repeat of previous problems/issues.
Posted By: Brad Lee Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 5:24 PM
The Masked Avengers (Brad Lee and The Archer) are in. And I think there should be a tag division. We've probably got the Outcasts and the Allied Powers, so that makes three. Bring back the Tag Team Donkey Lovin' Titles!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 7:53 PM
there's not gonna be a tag division until sufficient interest is shown.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 8:45 PM
Quote:

Brad Lee said:
The Masked Avengers (Brad Lee and The Archer) are in. And I think there should be a tag division. We've probably got the Outcasts and the Allied Powers, so that makes three. Bring back the Tag Team Donkey Lovin' Titles!

oh, and btw, you might wanna start paying a little more attention to things: The Outcasts broke up a long fucking time ago when El Superbeasto was one of several wrestlers who quit the RDCW due to not being paid by Rob.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:15 PM

Grimm
BPT
Knut
Germys
JLA
Masked Avengers (Brad Lee & Archer)
Charlie
Spamm/MWO

by agreeing to take part you are agreeing to the following:

1) two Havok's a month, with quarterly "ppvs" that would seem to fit people's schedules better. time for people to come up with promos/recaps, etc.

2)no polls except for the occasional special NPC match, like say an Oakley/Mopius/Murtazin families battle royal
otherwise winners will be determined by roleplay (that means posting). lack of roleplay will get an automatic loss.

3)alts/NPCs. I would be ok with a few as long as the poster(s) take responsibility for their alts/npcs and again *roleplay* them. as before, lack of roleplay will result in a loss. a limit may be assigned to prevent excessive alt/npcs.

4) respect for others. this means no punking out unless you have agreed to it beforehand. if you feel your character has been punked out, please bring it to the mod's attention.

5) belts. only one belt for right now, and that's the big cheese belt. I am undecided at present if JM will remain the champion or if there will be a determining of a new champion. this will depend on people's interest in restarting. the champion will bear a responsibility to participate in the forum and with other posters. lack of roleplay/participation can result in the title being removed.

that's all I got. I don't want to go overboard with rules and stuff, but I know that there has to be a structure for this to work. and I don't want a repeat of previous problems/issues.
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:28 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:

Grimm
BPT
Knut
Germys
JLA
Charlie
Spamm/MWO

3)the new regime is in control.

4)alts/NPCs. I would be ok with a few as long as the poster(s) take responsibility for their alts/npcs and again *roleplay* them. as before, lack of roleplay will result in a loss. a limit may be assigned to prevent excessive alt/npcs.

5) respect for others. this means no punking out unless you have agreed to it beforehand. if you feel your character has been punked out, please bring it to the mod's attention.

6) belts. only one belt for right now, and that's the big cheese belt. I am undecided at present if JM will remain the champion or if there will be a determining of a new champion. this will depend on people's interest in restarting. the champion will bear a responsibility to participate in the forum and with other posters. lack of roleplay/participation can result in the title being removed.

I agree with all of these rules.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:30 PM
Posted By: SpandexMonkeyMan Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 9:58 PM
Just to clarify the mWo roster, it consists of:

SPAMM, aka Spandex Monkey Man, aka Da Monkey Guy: A Parody of The Blue Meanie, and indirectly of 'Da Bad Guy' Scott Hall. SPAMM is the de facto leader of the faction. He likes to think of himself as a great wrestler and leader, but he's just as much of a mid-card comedy act as the others.

Chevy Nova: A Parody of Hulk Hogan (via Hollywood Nova of ECW's bWo), Chevy communicates solely through Hogan promo cliches, basically endless DOOD's, DADDY's and BROTHER'S, as well as a tendency to refer to the '28 millimeter
python' which may or may not be a cheap penis joke.

The General, aka ZOD: A parody of WCW nWo Giant, ZOD communicates only via saying KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!. His official role is to carry the offical mWo chair, and give out the weakest chokeslams in history.

Syxxty-Nine: A huge-breasted woman who hangs out with the mWo, based on Syxx aka Sean Waltman. Mostly, she just hangs around not wearing much.

The group is also occasionally accompanied by a pair of midgets called Scott Notone and Ruff Ragbadly aka Wimpy and Disgusting. Again, these guys are mostly just there for cheap jokes (and cos I liked Hornswoggle).
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:05 PM
Quote:

notwedge said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Grimm
BPT
Knut
Germys
JLA
Charlie
Spamm/MWO

3)the new regime is in control.

4)alts/NPCs. I would be ok with a few as long as the poster(s) take responsibility for their alts/npcs and again *roleplay* them. as before, lack of roleplay will result in a loss. a limit may be assigned to prevent excessive alt/npcs.

5) respect for others. this means no punking out unless you have agreed to it beforehand. if you feel your character has been punked out, please bring it to the mod's attention.

6) belts. only one belt for right now, and that's the big cheese belt. I am undecided at present if JM will remain the champion or if there will be a determining of a new champion. this will depend on people's interest in restarting. the champion will bear a responsibility to participate in the forum and with other posters. lack of roleplay/participation can result in the title being removed.

I agree with all of these rules.

even though it means i have to get my own damn soda...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:13 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:

Bueller?

im upset at myself for not noticing that last night...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:18 PM
shame.

i agree
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:21 PM
but thats ok...cause thats just how we roll on the west side!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:30 PM
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:35 PM
Ah, well...I was just messing with Sammitch on this thread, I never meant to imply that I was returning.

I'd like to see how things go before I jump back into it. Even, I don't know about returning.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:38 PM
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Ah, well...I was just messing with Sammitch on this thread, I never meant to imply that I was returning.

I'd like to see how things go before I jump back into it. Even, I don't know about returning.

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:45 PM
I think it's time to add some class and a REAL Champion to the party...

Hi, my name is David Finn. You know me as Joseph Mother. I've been a major booker and writer for the RDCW. I masterminded the INVADED!!! storyline and PPV. I was part of the greatest factions that the RDCW (and wrestling in general) ever saw. I've held every important single's title in the RDCW. I've held the Tag Titles multiple times. I'm co-winner of the Fear And Loathing Tag Team Tournament. I'm the greatest single wrestler the RDCW has ever seen...and I'm returning to the very promotion I made great.

Better do a gut-check, gentlemen: THE ENFORCER IS BACK!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:46 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:47 PM
Take notes, children. THAT'S how you cut a promo!!!

Posted By: Jeremy Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:50 PM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
but thats ok...cause thats just how we roll on the west side!

You got that right Knut!!

*tears shirt*
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 10:54 PM

i mean
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 11:05 PM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Better do a gut-check

I sadly did that, and I gotta tell ya, your gut is still fat!
Maybe if I check again in a few weeks it might have slimmed down, but I doubt it, so I'll pass on that disgusting duty!
Jermery will happily check your gut for you, right after he checks your penis!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 11:25 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Joe Mama said:

Better do a gut-check

I sadly did that, and I gotta tell ya, your gut is still fat!
Maybe if I check again in a few weeks it might have slimmed down, but I doubt it, so I'll pass on that disgusting duty!
Jermery will happily check your gut for you, right after he checks your penis!

Ah yes. Words of wisdom for the RDCW's Greatest Champion from its Most Overrated! Thank you, Nowhereman, now go back to whatever concession job Doc gave you - you make those nachos with PRIDE, man!!!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-19 11:36 PM
I'm sorry Joany, did you not forget a few things?
Doc left the RDCW during the whole JLA buy out and I own all the contracts.

Guess you'll be cleaning toilets if I decide to take an interest in this forum.
Oh, and I wont supply you with any tools, so its back to licking toilet seats for you!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 12:56 AM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:

i mean

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 12:56 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Oh, and I wont supply you with any tools, so its back to licking toilet seats for you!

status quo...?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 1:07 AM
Quote:

Joe Mama said:
I think it's time to add some class and a REAL Champion to the party...

Hi, my name is David Finn. You know me as Joseph Mother. I've been a major booker and writer for the RDCW. I masterminded the INVADED!!! storyline and PPV. I was part of the greatest factions that the RDCW (and wrestling in general) ever saw. I've held every important single's title in the RDCW. I've held the Tag Titles multiple times. I'm co-winner of the Fear And Loathing Tag Team Tournament. I'm the greatest single wrestler the RDCW has ever seen...and I'm returning to the very promotion I made great.

Better do a gut-check, gentlemen: THE ENFORCER IS BACK!!!

feh...ill make him tap too...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 5:09 AM

Grimm
BPT
Knut
Germys
Charlie
Spamm/MWO
JM
Piggie/Ghost Hog (whichever he decides on)

Nowhereman?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 5:52 AM
I'm in.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 5:53 AM
Can I continue to use Chewy's and killconey's characters by the way??
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 5:55 AM
you can use them as your npcs as long as you roleplay them and get their recaps in. (and meet your deadlines.)
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 6:04 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
you can use them as your npcs as long as you roleplay them and get their recaps in. (and meet your deadlines.)

Which is a long way of saying, "no."
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 6:25 AM
Haaaaaaaa...
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 6:28 AM
I'm in! King Snarf's starting back from square one, the square adjacent to the one where he started to get over HUGE! And that means I am going to do everything in my power to make the RDCW LAME! I'm talking wins via count-out! I'm talking nonsensical, arbitrary promos! And, of course, I'm talking about headlocks. Lots of headlocks! There'll be no fancy high impact moves! No jumps from the top rope! Just good, solid, BORING wrestling! Wooooo!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 6:55 AM
whatever happened to chewy and kc?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 7:21 AM
Chewy is busy with two different jobs. Killconey is newly married, which is I think self-explanatory, and is also a manager now, which requires more hours of him I think.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 8:52 AM

Grimm
BPT
Knut
Germys
Charlie
Spamm/MWO
JM
Piggie/Ghost Hog (whichever he decides on)
Snarf
Sammitch
TK-069

Nowhereman?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 8:58 AM
if everybody gets their shit together by this weekend, we can put the first Havok up on tuesday night.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 2:36 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
and is also a manager now, which requires more hours of him I think.

I been a manager for years, but that never stopped anyone expecting me to post regular!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 4:40 PM
Quote:

King Snarf said:

Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 4:45 PM
Where did the last who are you thread go? Can anyone find it-I looked through 32 pages and didn't see it. Was it lost in the great RKMBS purge of 2006?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 4:47 PM
Christ you are useless!
http://www.rkmbs.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/614257/page//fpart/1/vc/1
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 8:11 PM
well he is good for a laugh every now and then...
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-20 10:19 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-21 8:32 AM
Got my faction's bios posted. My ears are open if anyone has any cool ideas.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-21 8:52 AM
THE MONSTAHHH GRIMM IS BACK!!!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-21 9:17 AM
and hes better than ever...cept for when my steel chair finds him
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-21 12:43 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Christ you are useless!
http://www.rkmbs.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/614257/page//fpart/1/vc/1

Thank you! You are so brutally candid when you are helpful.

At least I looked before asking.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-21 2:51 PM
When am I not brutally candid you cunt?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-22 12:04 AM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
and hes better than ever...cept for when my steel chair finds him

BRING IT OOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-22 1:24 AM
still need profile posts from the following:

BPT
Germys
Notwedge/JEvil
JM
Piggie/Ghost Hog
Snarf
TK-069

will also need match/angle requests by Monday. if I don't get 'em on Monday, they won't be included in the listing on Tuesday.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-22 4:54 AM
Isnt Piggie dead?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-22 4:56 AM
wouldn't stop him from using a different character.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-22 8:01 AM
THE GHOST HOG!!!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-22 9:31 AM
i will do it. i will be gone sunday til wedsday though. but i will go look up mmy other profile. i will use basicaly the same character.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 4:26 AM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
i will do it. i will be gone sunday til wedsday though. but i will go look up mmy other profile. i will use basicaly the same character.

that should be fine. Havok won't go up till Tuesday anyway. btw, you might wanna add the West Side Rollers affiliation.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 4:32 AM
i did to the bottom. once we can get germy to put up his bio we will put up a rollers bio.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 4:37 AM
get to it, Germy!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 5:19 AM

Germys
Notwedge/JEvil
JM
Piggie/Ghost Hog
Snarf
TK-069
(this ain't that hard, all most of you have to do is cut and paste from the old thread)

will also need match/angle requests by Monday. if I don't get 'em on Monday, they won't be included in the listing on Tuesday.
Posted By: Jeremy Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 10:07 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
get to it, Germy!

Sorry! I was gone all weekend. I'll work on it at work Monday.
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 10:17 AM
He'll have it Wednesday at the latest.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 10:20 AM
ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-23 11:49 AM
ba-zing!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-24 1:27 AM
Quote:

notwedge said:
He'll have it Wednesday at the latest.

Gimmick infringement!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-24 6:49 AM
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
get to it, Germy!

remember when he said this...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-24 6:50 AM
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
get to it, Germy!

remember when he said this...

Germys is the new Sammitch!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-24 6:52 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-24 6:52 AM

Quote:

Jeremy said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
get to it, Germy!

Sorry! I was gone all weekend. I'll work on it at work Monday. Wednesday at the lattest...

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:21 AM
aight, I've done my bit (except for promo). now it's up to the rest of you to keep things going.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:25 AM
Battle of the Tits? The hell?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:29 AM
Yeah...?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:30 AM
It's "Battle of the Titans" with an RDCW twist!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 6:20 AM
It's not a "Meeko on a Pole Match" is it? 'Cause I thought we put the kibosh on that angle.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 6:30 AM
No. You're just two of the biggest boobs in the RDCW.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 6:43 AM
Quote:

thedoctor said:
No. You're just two of the biggest boobs in the RDCW.

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 6:45 AM
the truth revealed...finally
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 9:06 AM
thanks to Retard for adding the FR/LLawller pic. little touches like that help a lot. little touches like the one LLawller gave FR, are just creepy.

yet funny.

but mostly creepy.

Germys
TK-069
down to two. not bad.

now it's time for promos. when you get your promos up, you can start working on your recaps. you got two weeks before recaps are due. that should be plenty of time for everyone.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 3:12 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
thanks to Retard for adding the FR/LLawller pic. little touches like that help a lot. little touches like the one LLawller gave FR, are just creepy.

Just for the record, JRs music is Boomer Sooner, FRs music is Boners Sooner!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:25 PM
I got a night off??? Oh, this does NOT sit well with me! Where's the damn commissioner 'round here???
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:31 PM
Grimm cant book you until you can fit through the doors of the Cheesedome again!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 4:36 PM
You stop making delicious nachos and I'll stop eating them, concession boy!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 5:40 PM
Now where did I put your contract again?
Oh yeah, in the lavatory, but you would already have seen that while you was cleaning the urinals with your tongue!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-25 8:03 PM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Just for the record, JRs music is Boomer Sooner, FRs music is Boners Sooner!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-27 8:20 AM

Germys
TK-069
down to two. not bad.

need promos from:
Masked Avengers
Sammitch (for Sammitch's match)
Snarf
BPT
Ghost Hog
Grimm

or perhaps you'd rather see PJP's gardening forum here.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-27 8:27 AM
its a shame when the new guy has to try to save the place...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-27 1:25 PM
PJP's Home and Garden coming soon...
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-04-28 7:47 PM
If anyone is curious what that weird post with the spaceship could have lead to, you can see a sample here.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 6:50 AM
I was kinda drunk when i wrote mine-could you tell????
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 7:06 AM
not at all!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 7:11 AM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
I was kinda drunk when i wrote mine-could you tell????

would we have it any other way...
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 8:45 AM
Sammitch wrote an EPIC promo...!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 3:48 PM
Captain Sammitch is the master of no-selling the no-sell.

:

Y'know, when he's not horribly and obscenely late writing his own promos and match recaps...
Posted By: Brad Lee Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 5:32 PM
As someone who used to be heavily involved with the behind the scenes work of the RDCW, here is what I think of Snarf's latest work.

This:

Quote:

King Snarf said:
We come back from commercial to see King Snarf standing in the ring!

Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! It's great to be back! Now, tonight, I'm sure you want to see some slam bang action between me and Sammitch! You want to see high spots, stiff shots, and, to be precise a flat out brawl! *pop from the audience* Well, one thing I can promise you is that tonight, unlike those other wrestling shows, you'll see a decisive winner! No bullshit endings like the ref throwing the match out. No, you'll see a undisputed winner, I promise you! And I can guaran-damn-tee that, because tonight... I forfeit. *crowd boos* My reasons are my own. So Sammitch, enjoy the victory! *King Snarf winks at the camera with faux sincerity.* And just to reiterate, you fans do NOT get the privilege of seeing me wrestle tonight, and if you're not down with that, I got two words for ya....

That's unfortunate.

Marcum: Jeez Louise! He can't even end it in a catchy fashion!

*King Snarf leaves the Cheesedome amidst crowd boos*

Ad!

Could have been brilliant. It was the perfect promo for Snarf's character, and his angle. There is no denying that. The problem is that it appears this was not what he and Sammitch had worked out for their match. If it was, then Paragon should not have stepped in, but I doubt he would have because someone would have told him this was the angle. Obviously, what happened here was a severe lack of communication by Snarf to his match partner, and that is the real insult.

Snarf, if this is how you want to play a feud with Sammitch, you've got to tell him this is how you want to play it, and you have to tell him how long and how far you want to take it before you finally have the big match (I'm guessing at the PPV). Since you did not respect Sammitch and his character, you got screwed with the same disrespect for your own character, and beaten down by your opponent in the war of promos. Now, you'll probably get squashed in the match, and thrown out of the RDCW. All you'll be left with is posting promos no one cares about because you have no one left to care.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 7:55 PM
actually Snarf's first post was well done and a part of his character's stated "mission" to make the RDCW lame. the post was left open ended enough for someone to step in and "force" Snarf into the match. (that's called playing the game, people.)

it was the second post where he screwed up with the silly "snarf lookalike" premise, when he could have found a much better idea with just a little effort.

but it lead to sammitch's EPIC promo posting, bringing Snarf back to the cheesedome. again people, that's how you play the game. it's all about the back and forth and matching wits with your partner/opponent.

some people prefer to do it through PMs, some prefer to just let it fly off the cuff, and sometimes the GM ( ) has to help things along with a little direction.
Posted By: Brad Lee Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 8:32 PM
I agree. That is the danger of leaving a post open ended. Like I said, if Snarf really wanted to play it like he promoted it he should have made it clear to the GM and his opponent.

This really says it all, though:

Quote:

King Snarf said:
Good bit there, Chris Oakley.

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 9:55 PM
here's the thing, Snarf hasn't done anything wrong here and it's not your place to come out here and tell him that he has.

your little outburst, mr. lee, as well as your complete and utter failure to comprehend the concept of "roleplaying" has cost not only the masked avengers their tag match, but it has also cost sammitch his match with snarf.

now in the future perhaps you will think a little more before you speak out of turn. or it will be you that is asked to leave the rdcw.

now you will all have the chance to sort things out next week when Sammitch, Chewy, and KC face Snarf and Masked Avengers in a six man tag match.
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 10:28 PM
the new regime is in control
Posted By: Brad Lee Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 11:34 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
here's the thing, Snarf hasn't done anything wrong here and it's not your place to come out here and tell him that he has.

your little outburst, mr. lee, as well as your complete and utter failure to comprehend the concept of "roleplaying" has cost not only the masked avengers their tag match, but it has also cost sammitch his match with snarf.

now in the future perhaps you will think a little more before you speak out of turn. or it will be you that is asked to leave the rdcw.

now you will all have the chance to sort things out next week when Sammitch, Chewy, and KC face Snarf and Masked Avengers in a six man tag match.

My apologies. I was wrong. If my outburst outside of the actual thread is a problem, then I will simply not be a problem and bow out of the RDCW without further incident. We used to have a thread where we could iron these things out without incident, and where people could be wrong and informed as such without messing up the main threads, but I guess there is no longer a room to break kayfabee around here.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 11:37 PM
Quote:

Brad Lee said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

My apologies. I was wrong. If my outburst outside of the actual thread is a problem, then I will simply not be a problem and bow out of the RDCW without further incident. We used to have a thread where we could iron these things out without incident, and where people could be wrong and informed as such without messing up the main threads, but I guess there is no longer a room to break kayfabee around here.

there was nothing to "hammer out" until you took it upon yourself to go on a tirade. the situation was handled "instory." period. end of discussion.

if you cannot grasp such concepts, perhaps you should step aside. that's your decision.
Posted By: Brad Lee Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 11:50 PM
My bad, again, it was my bad to begin with. You set me straight. That's all I have to say. Now I see how you want to handle things. But then to go and say I'm out of this Havoc because I fucked up out of story, I don't need to play that way.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-01 11:57 PM
Quote:

Brad Lee said:
My bad, again, it was my bad to begin with. You set me straight. That's all I have to say.

apparently it's not all you have to say.

Quote:

Now I see how you want to handle things.

and it's only taken several PMs, and multiple talk threads posts to get it into your head.

Quote:

But then to go and say I'm out of this Havoc because I fucked up out of story, I don't need to play that way.

then don't play. I've tried to deal with you several times in the past, Brad, and you just don't seem to learn. I'm handling things differently this time around. You don't like it, you can go.
Posted By: Brad Lee Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 12:02 AM
I like it fine, but I don't need to be where I'm not wanted, and I'm clearly not wanted.
Posted By: James_Fantastic Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 12:07 AM
Yipes.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 12:08 AM
Good!
Now fuck off!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 4:27 AM
Quote:

Brad Lee said:
That is the danger of leaving a post open ended.

Grimm's pretty much said everything that needed to be said, but I am curious as to how you think "King Snarf leaves the Cheesedome" is open-ended?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 4:33 AM
don't start him up again, just let it die so we can move on.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 4:34 AM
Sorry.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-02 4:37 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
don't start him up again, just let him die so we can move on.

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-07 8:15 PM
all right, peoples. new Havok tomorrow. need them recaps. . .
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 6:24 AM
Typing madly as we speak...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 6:59 AM
gonna start finishing mine round midnight.
Posted By: SpandexMonkeyMan Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 12:28 PM
If any need doing I'm volunteering to write them.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 5:00 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

The streak continues!!!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 6:06 PM
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

The streak continues!!!

Fuck off. I PMed Grimm last night.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 6:10 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

The streak continues!!!

Fuck off. I PMed Grimm last night.

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 6:16 PM
Maybe next time I should just be like "Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent," and just pleasantly surprise everyone.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 7:23 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Maybe next time I should just be like "Nope. Not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent," and just pleasantly surprise everyone.

Dude, if you're going to meltdown so easily, please have a video camera recording and upload it to YouTube later.

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 7:46 PM
Never gets old.

My meltdowns aren't worth recording. They're kinda boring.

And thank you so much for ignoring my amusing Dana Carvey reference.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 8:21 PM
P.S.: I sent you a copy since you are posting right now and Grimmers isn't.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 8:30 PM
you know, that's not a bad idea, except i didn't save what i sent grimm.
crap
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:05 PM
I wrote a promo for a match I was in two years ago!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:17 PM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
crap

I can get that back to you.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:18 PM
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:

The streak continues!!!

he's actually on time!

the only person I haven't heard from is. . .Knut.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:21 PM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:26 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
And thank you so much for ignoring my amusing Dana Carvey reference.

I do not deny that there was a Dana Carvey reference.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:30 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
crap

I can get that back to you.

If he sent it to you via PM here, it should still be in his sent folder!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-08 9:32 PM
it was, he sent, all is good.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-09 8:34 AM
so, just waiting for that one so I can post grimm/krazed and put up this week's show.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-09 10:24 AM
I think it's done now...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-09 10:40 PM
sent grimm. sorry
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-09 11:25 PM
no prob. I figure with the boards gettin mucked up yesterday afternoon, we'd be delayed anyway.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-10 12:04 AM
ok, first show's done and I think it came out pretty well.

next show will be up in a little while.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-10 2:47 AM
Holy Snarf!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-10 3:13 AM
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-10 4:53 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:

Grudge Match
Ghost Hog

vs.
J w/West Side Rollers
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-10 8:45 PM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
Quote:

Grimm said:

Grudge Match
Ghost Hog

vs.
J w/West Side Rollers

you. . .asked for that match last week in your promo. . .
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-11 2:41 AM
I just said holy snarf. But it was in reference to that.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-14 7:31 PM
promo time again!

snarf
sammitch
spamm
ghost hog
jermys
bpt
knut
joe mama
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-14 10:25 PM
Tonight. Uh...tuesday by the latest??
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-14 10:28 PM
I never thought you would Sammitch on us, Knut.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-14 11:18 PM
wtg knute, wtg
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-14 11:29 PM
He'll return.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-14 11:37 PM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-15 3:20 AM
Just got back from Kansas City. Gonna type one up within the next hour.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-15 8:23 AM
no sammitch for me damnit! i got my promo in.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-15 8:27 AM
heh, it was my fault it took this long.

gobdamn golden state fan deserves all he gets though
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-15 8:28 AM
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-15 3:32 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Just got back from Kansas City. Gonna type one up within the next hour.

Which hour was that?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-15 5:38 PM
The hour in which my computer crashed and I said 'fuck it, I'll type it over tomorrow.'
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-16 11:38 AM
Whoops....
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-16 10:19 PM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
The hour in which my computer crashed and I said 'fuck it, I'll type it over tomorrow.'

Sure JQ, sure!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-17 1:21 AM
Yeah, the first time I typed that promo, I was still at my mother's house, having just gotten in from KC. Of course her computer is a steaming piece of crap, but my dumb ass doesn't bother to make a backup copy of what I had - and it was better than what I ended up typing.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-17 1:34 AM
Sure JQ, sure!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 3:08 AM

promo time again!

snarf
spamm
ghost hog
jermys
bpt

participation is kinda the idea here, folks. also might wanna start workin on them recaps.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 3:19 AM
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 6:52 AM
oh, me n knute did ours kinda together.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 6:58 AM
Spoilers.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 7:03 AM
yes!!!! i'm a real asshole now!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 7:37 AM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
oh, me n knute did ours kinda together.

it's kinda hard to tell cuz while it was really good, it really only covered Knut's character/feud. BPT and J were kinda just in the background.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 9:20 AM
eh, it was a team effort thing. i let knute do the talkin, since we're a team, i figured havin 2 would be kinda wierd. though i suppose if you like i could get it edited to add some in their addressing joe momma some
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 10:24 AM
yeah, that'd work. a little bit for JM. a little bit for Ghost Hog.

you guys can also work out "backstage bits" as well. if you wana jump somebody, PM that person and work something out.

don't feel limited to the in rings.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 2:50 PM
Big Pimple Tom is a specialist of "in Ring" work, and Kuntreturns loves his technique!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 5:53 PM
cunt!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-18 6:59 PM
That was not a denial!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-21 9:41 AM
gonna move Havok to wednesdays, because that's when I'm off. so I have more time. (no, Sammitch, that does mean you can turn in your recaps on Thursday)

recaps due. on Wednesday.

BPT, Knut, JM send me your ideas for the tag match. (provided you have any )

also, next show will have a very, very special main event match.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-22 1:35 AM
heh.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-22 5:28 AM
I sent my contribution for the recap to Sammitch.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-22 11:25 AM
Quote:

King Snarf said:

so why no promo this week?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-22 11:27 AM
probably sent that to sammitch too. which means we'll see it some time in 2008...
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-22 9:48 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

so why no promo this week?

Busy with work and a major head cold being the two major reasons. Most of the major points I was gonna cover in the promo I covered in the recap anyway.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 5:43 AM
Nicely done, Mister Grimmonowski.

Was I the only one besides you and Joe that got my stuff in on time?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 5:48 AM
well, I had talked with Joe, Knut, and Tim about the tag match. Other than that, you're the only one who sent anything in. Well, I guess Snarf counts since he helped with yours. But yeah.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 6:04 AM
my punk ass went over the top rope...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 9:38 AM
but you didn't lose!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 9:57 AM
true. true...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 10:23 AM
yes!!!!! we kick ass knute.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 4:45 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 4:51 PM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
yes!!!!! we kick ass knute.

I sent your punk ass over the top rope.

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-24 10:29 PM
Posted By: SpandexMonkeyMan Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-26 10:59 PM
I can't post any promo's to the havoc thread. I've tried a few times, and it ain't happening. IS anybody else having that problem?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-26 11:49 PM
send 'em to me and I'll post 'em.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-27 12:55 AM
Quote:

SpandexMonkeyMan said:
I can't post any promo's to the havoc thread. I've tried a few times, and it ain't happening. IS anybody else having that problem?

Sure Beardguy, sure!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-28 11:28 PM
proooooomooooooos????

you know, it kinda defeats the purpose when I have to continually remind you guys to post. . .
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 1:09 AM
I didn't wanna go first.

Typing now...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 4:13 AM
for three hours? must be a helluva promo.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 4:23 AM
I'll leave that up to you. I got bored in the middle and went to get some leftovers from the cookout. But yeah, it's up now.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 4:24 AM
By the way, 22 pages later, in a thread originally concerned with asking whether we should restart the RDCW? Is it time for Kayfabe Room 2.0 yet?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 4:49 AM
why? I figure this thread's working fine so far. am I wrong?

I don't see the need to start a new thread just for a title change. let's see some more enthusiam from our posters and a little more faster paced responses. that's what I'm concerned with.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 4:53 AM
Feh! I betcha a new kayfabe thread would go to ten pages by the end of the week!

It wouldn't get promos in any quicker, but imagine the post-count-padding opportunities!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 4:59 AM
yeah, see, that's not the answer I want.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 5:09 AM
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Feh! I betcha a new kayfabe thread would go to ten pages by the end of the week!

It wouldn't get promos in any quicker, but imagine the post-count-padding opportunities!

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 5:14 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
yeah, see, that's not the answer I want.

You're talking to the only one besides you who's posted anything.

Also one of the only ones on time last time...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 5:26 AM
so I should start another thread for just three people to post in? not a good argument there.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 5:27 AM
besides you still haven't picked a winner in the NAME SAMMITCH'S FACTION contest.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 6:58 AM
It's too difficult!!!

I figured there'd be more entrants. I forgot to check which forum this is first.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-29 7:43 AM
The Cheapion Connection...
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 1:22 AM
OOooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Only problem is that the characters use nowhere near as much cheap heat as the posters.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 2:09 AM
Sammitch's Super Stable

The Sammitch Makers (?)

I don't know.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 4:54 AM
JLA For Mod?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 4:54 AM
How about Castle of Blog?
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 5:07 AM
Kevin Costner- The Guardian
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 5:08 AM
Baconfuck?
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 5:30 AM
Yes.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-30 10:15 PM
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-31 9:27 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

I'm sorry, but the correct response is "Owner of a Lonely Heart"....
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-31 11:46 AM
how's that promo coming, Snarf?
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-31 9:44 PM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-31 9:50 PM
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-05-31 11:09 PM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 3:38 AM

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 12:54 PM
so who's for bringing back the tag titles?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 1:46 PM
How many "team players" are there?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 4:43 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
Once you've sold your soul to the devil, you can't buy it back.

Gimmick infringement!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 6:55 PM
Quote:

Grimm said:
so who's for bringing back the tag titles?

That would be cool, since I seem to be in a pattern of spending more time writing Chewy and Killconey than writing my own character. Right now it's just easier to write them for some reason.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 9:33 PM
MAybe its cause they are interesting!
Well, more interesting than you at least!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 10:10 PM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 10:50 PM
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
Once you've sold your soul to the devil, you can't buy it back.

Gimmick infringement!

I like to think of it as "homage" to a fallen superstar.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 11:20 PM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
How many "team players" are there?

well, right now looking at it, we have:

Chewy & KC
West Side Rollers
MWO
plus one more I can't mention yet.

I'd like to have at least one or two more teams, whether actual posters teaming up or NPCs. I'd prefer the former, but I'll take the latter.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 11:30 PM
I'm not sure me and Grimm are gonna last long enough to make a run. Which suits me fine - I like to keep my workload simple. And I don't have time to come up with my own NPC team.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 11:37 PM
*SPOILERS*
Posted By: James_Fantastic Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 11:51 PM
I've put together a team, for a title run or whatever. I'm just mosying over to the promo thread to intro them properly
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-01 11:54 PM
hurm? suddentuesdayrebelrockerconnectionexpress?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-02 12:38 AM
Ryan. . .Fantastic???
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-02 12:49 AM
I thought his name was Ryan Brusts!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-02 12:50 AM
that name was trademarked!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-02 1:01 AM
Posted By: SpandexMonkeyMan Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-04 12:24 AM
Just wanted to say, I think I've figured out why my promo wouldn't post, so I'll probably have a modified version of it up sometime tomorrow.

Translation
Quote:

This week, the part of Captain Samitch will be played by Spandex Monkey Man (which is kinda ironic, cos Sammitch got his promo up in good time).

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-04 12:46 AM
Sammitch has been getting his stuff in.

I think Snarf might be turning into the new Sammitch. Or, the old Snarf.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-05 2:32 AM
ok, just a reminder, need the recaps by wednesday.

for the stairway match, I've already talked to a couple of you. bpt, charlie, piggie, if you've got anything you want in the match, get it to me asap.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-06 8:41 AM
I apologize. Things have been busy as of late with home stuff and work stuff (one of our guys just quit, which is kinda good, as I didn't really care for the douchebag). I shall endeavor to make amends with the next show!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-06 8:57 AM
Just post something and then send Grimm a recap, or an attempt at a recap, or something. My job is shit too, but if I can keep up with this any idiot can. Thank you for your cooperation.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-06 9:04 AM
Quote:

King Snarf said:
I apologize. Things have been busy as of late with home stuff and work stuff (one of our guys just quit, which is kinda good, as I didn't really care for the douchebag). I shall endeavor to make amends with the next show!

spoken like the true greatest RDCW champ...

never!!!!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-07 1:57 AM
damn, that was a motherfucker to write.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-07 4:19 AM
if you want to do something specific for Scammiversary, please let me know so that we can coordinate our efforts.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-07 6:46 AM
turned out damn good.
damn you sammitch!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-07 11:42 AM
Charlie, make sure you check your pm box.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-08 2:42 AM
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
turned out damn good.
damn you sammitch!

Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-08 3:03 AM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-08 11:44 PM
great job, Charlie.
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-09 3:03 AM
Are you having a laugh?!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-09 8:04 AM
por que?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-11 8:02 AM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-12 11:35 AM
got another one for you, Charlie.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 1:33 AM
still need promos for/from

Fantastic Bros.
Killconey
Ghost Hog
Big Pimp Tim
Joe Mama
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 1:41 AM

okay, so right now, the tag team scene looks like this:

Chewy & KC
West Side Rollers
MWO
The Otaku
The Fantastic Bros.
English Bastards

I think we can start working on reviving the tag titles if you guys are interested.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:01 AM
done..
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:08 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
The Fantastic Bros.

Are they plumbers?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:32 AM
Joe can work that cheap heat.......
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:34 AM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
Joe can work that cheap heat.......

Yeah...

Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:35 AM
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
done..

Corn...aweshome...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:56 AM
Tonight, the fans will believe a Pimp can fly!!!
epic joe!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:57 AM
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Grimm said:
The Fantastic Bros.

Are they plumbers?

I don't think they're italian, perhaps we'll find out!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 5:58 AM
so if they're plumbers they must be italian? RACIST!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 6:02 AM
that's "rascist"! pay attention, reax!

great work, guys. we've got some good angles going here.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 6:07 AM
Quote:

Grimm said:
that's "rascist"! pay attention, reax!

served by my mentor...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 6:14 AM
that's what mentors are for. learn from this experience.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-14 6:49 AM
yes sensei...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 8:27 PM

Piggie, Notwedge, clean out your "private topics". "private topics". . . \:nono\:
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 9:55 PM
Is that like a PM...I just deleted about 30?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 10:10 PM
apparently that's the new PM thing. . .
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 10:12 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pig Iran
Is that like a PM...I just deleted about 30?

apparently you're still over your limit. \:\?\!\:
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 10:34 PM
Apparently I just had 15 pages of old messages that somehow populated my profile--even though I had deleted said messages that went all the way back to 2003. Fucking 15 pages I just deleted...shite...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 10:37 PM
The board upgrade vomited up old PMs including ones sent out even if they'd been previously deleted.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-18 11:31 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
The board upgrade vomited up
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-19 1:01 AM
now Pariah's gonna want to post here again. \:sigh\:
Posted By: Rue de Nocturne Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-19 5:41 AM
Is this fucking place for real...jeez?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-19 6:06 AM

piggie's gone french again!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-19 6:18 AM
Who? You guys still think that's me...hah.
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-19 7:55 AM
I've deleted that which was formerly known as PMs
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-19 10:09 AM
k. y'all know the drill. recaps in by wednesday. if we haven't talked already, PM me.
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-20 4:19 AM
But that's tomorrow!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-20 6:23 AM

. . .yeah. . . \:izzatso\:
Posted By: notwedge Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-20 3:54 PM
Now it's today!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-20 8:20 PM
Charlie???
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-20 8:27 PM
 Originally Posted By: Pig Iran
Charlie???

no response, huh?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-20 8:41 PM
\:\(
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-21 3:35 AM

so Charlie and Joe Mama are basically draggin their heels here.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-21 3:43 AM
Not really. I'm writing up the recap, then I'll send it to BPT for adding/editing. Then one of us will get it to you for posting.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-21 7:35 AM

so you gonna get that out by what. . .thursday at the latest?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-21 8:40 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
Not really. I'm writing up the recap, then I'll send it to BPT for adding/editing. Then one of us will get it to you for posting.

you know, I expect it from Charlie. . .
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-21 8:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: Grimm

He would be dabbling in an art form only I have truly mastered.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-21 8:50 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

He would be dabbling in an art form only I have truly mastered.

thats right. and whats with this thursday stuff. in sammitchs day it was wenesday at the lattest damnit!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-22 4:08 PM
So, yeah, I totally dropped the ball this week. Between the boards going down, which stole days that could've been spent working with BPT on our match, my own failure to develop a pretty neat idea I had, and the distraction of having my boss make a surprise appearance at work on Thursday, I could pull my proverbial shit together long enough to write the recap that you all - especially BPT - deserve. Anyone who's been following the RDCW from the beginning knows that this isn't the norm with me. All I can do is apologize and offer to work with BPT again in the near future so I can make it up to him.

For those of you who are wondering, he beat me clean. I attempted to keep the tempo of the match slow to frustrate BPT and force him to make a mistake. Once it became clear that the strategy wasn't going to work, the match because a pure brawl. There were several near misses as we almost got each other over the top rope. Finally, I had the advantage long enough that it looked like Tim was - once again - going over. But Tim had the good sense to grab a hold of me and we both went over. We each had a hold of the top rope and were struggling to keep our feet of the floor. Tim recovered enough so that his kicks to my ribs and gut were enough to make me let go. As Tim celebrated in the ring, and the commentators wondered what this would mean in my match against Captain Sammitch, and Don West tried to sell Barry Bonds cards to a ten-year-old in the stands, I took a moment to show my respect and then left the ring area.

And then there was a dark match. Uschi vs PJP. She threw his punk ass over the top rope.
Posted By: PJP Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-22 4:11 PM
So, yeah, I totally dropped the ball this week. Between the boards going down, which stole days that could've been spent working with BPT on our match, my own failure to develop a pretty neat idea I had, and the distraction of having my boss make a surprise appearance at work on Thursday, I could pull my proverbial shit together long enough to write the recap that you all - especially BPT - deserve. Anyone who's been following the RDCW from the beginning knows that this isn't the norm with me. All I can do is apologize and offer to work with BPT again in the near future so I can make it up to him.

For those of you who are wondering, he beat me clean. I attempted to keep the tempo of the match slow to frustrate BPT and force him to make a mistake. Once it became clear that the strategy wasn't going to work, the match because a pure brawl. There were several near misses as we almost got each other over the top rope. Finally, I had the advantage long enough that it looked like Tim was - once again - going over. But Tim had the good sense to grab a hold of me and we both went over. We each had a hold of the top rope and were struggling to keep our feet of the floor. Tim recovered enough so that his kicks to my ribs and gut were enough to make me let go. As Tim celebrated in the ring, and the commentators wondered what this would mean in my match against Captain Sammitch, and Don West tried to sell Barry Bonds cards to a ten-year-old in the stands, I took a moment to show my respect and then left the ring area.

And then there was a dark match. Uschi vs PJP. She threw his punk ass over the top rope.
don't let the pics fool you.....after the match she received the beating of a lifetime....and hasn't been heard from since.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-22 4:34 PM
 Originally Posted By: PJP
don't let the pics fool you.....after the match she received the beating of a lifetime....and hasn't been heard from since.

I'll beat she took a beating...IN THE ASS!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-22 5:51 PM

this is the best RDCW Havok review EVAR!!!!!!!!!

10,000 points!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-22 6:04 PM

this is the best RDCW Havok review EVAR!!!!!!!!!

10,000 points!

Awwwwwwwwww, shucks! \:P
Posted By: Louie Bastardo Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-22 7:11 PM

it just needs a little something extra at the end. . .
Posted By: SpandexMonkeyMan Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-25 9:24 AM
Sorry I didn't post. Didn't realise the boards had come back (my bookmarks had mucked up, so I was basically just loading a Kamphausen 404 page).
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 3:57 AM

I doubt I'll be able to post anything this week, and honestly I don't expect anyone else to either.

but if you want to, go ahead.

but I'm taking a week off from this.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 7:58 AM
i forgot who if anyone i was in a match with, was it sammitch?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 9:32 AM
yeah, Sammitch.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 10:07 AM
that punk ass is goin over the top rope!

ahhh, promo done, like it just writes itself! B\)
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 7:18 PM
\:lol\:
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 8:13 PM
\:D
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 10:54 PM
You amuse me sometimes.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-06-28 11:44 PM
\:grumble\:
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-02 1:13 AM

BPT, you're over your PM limit.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-02 1:33 AM

Snarf, you are as well.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-02 8:54 AM
k, deletin
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-03 8:06 AM

is there anybody who needs to know what's up for this week's recaps? if not, get in touch with me.

please make sure you've got room in your PM box.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-03 2:38 PM

JLA actually posted. and just when I thought he'd lost all interest. \:D
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-03 9:06 PM
\:\)
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-03 11:22 PM

Snarf, you are as well.

Why hasn't anyone PM'd me to let me know???
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 4:16 AM
Great work with the JLA/Evil recap, Grimm and notwedge!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 4:36 AM

thanks. more to come!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 5:10 AM

all right, I just need the main event and we can put this one to bed.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:00 AM
good stuff on havok fellas...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:12 AM

\:woo\:
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:13 AM

dont get to excited grimm. ur punk ass is going over the chained top rope for what u did to jeremey...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:18 AM

you should pay attention to what happened to germemys, because you're going to be experiencing much worse! \:woo\:
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:20 AM

you should pay attention to what happened to germemys, because you're going to be experiencing much worse! \:woo\:

we shall see...well maybe u wont considering ur ass will probably be knocked out! \:woo\:
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:21 AM

yeah? speaking of knocked out, maybe you should see if you can wake germys up and ask him about it!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-05 7:23 AM
heh touche
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 3:33 AM

all right, I just need the main event and we can put this one to bed.

time's up.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 5:08 AM
i am used to getting a pm. i lose track of who i am against. if it was even me your reffering to, but i did send you one askin.... \:x
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 5:19 AM

partly you. partly JM. partly Sammitch.

. . .mostly Sammitch. ;\)
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 5:24 AM

wtg sammitch, muckin it up again!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 5:26 AM
 Originally Posted By: big_pimp_tim

wtg sammitch, muckin it up again!

I'm here, y'know...maybe we could team up for this match and teach Sammitch a lesson...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 5:33 AM
long as his punk ass goes over!!!!!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 6:14 AM
You know, this is the first time I've even been able to turn my computer ON in three days. I should have just asked for this week off, but I didn't anticipate a few things surrounding the move.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 7:43 AM

you still won,
but you went over the top rope!!!

\:damntrue\:
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 7:45 AM
Oh, the humanity! What will I do with myself? Surely my career is over now! \:rollseyes

Dude, you should really consider expanding your repertoire.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 7:47 AM
nah, i'm happy. who needs belts.

besides, storywise to my character, going over is worse than losing.
so we both got what we wanted
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 8:59 AM
Edit Reason: over the top woooooo

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\: Awesome!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 9:01 AM
\:D
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 8:09 PM
nah, i'm happy. who needs belts.

besides, storywise to my character, going over is worse than losing.
so we both got what we wanted

\:damntrue\:
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-06 11:28 PM
I can only remember winning one match....I'm so used to losing it's like ...well, normal. Losing is the new winning.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 12:00 AM

you beat Charlie last week. and you beat somebody to win the Hardcore belt. I'm sure you probably beat Sammitch once or twice, too.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 6:23 AM
I remember at least once. Could've been twice. I think it was either Piggo or Charlie who won the hardcore belt from me.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 6:58 AM

he also beat Darth in that gobawful hot coals match or whatever it was. terrible idea. \:nono\:

but what's more important to me is that Piggie's posts are creative and unique, and he's willing to work with anybody and do his bit.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 7:38 AM
All true. Piggo is aweshome. \:woo\:
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 9:35 AM
All true. Piggo is aweshome. \:woo\:

yeah. even though hes drunk all the time...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 9:39 AM

that's part of his charm.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-07 9:42 AM
true, true.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-08 7:25 AM
Yeah..I think the sammitch match was my best with spandex monkey man....I liked the buffet table and banana bit. the promo where we met schwarz was another highlight.

I'm still trying to figure ghost hog out...trying to make him different than pig iron.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 8:40 AM

payyyyyyyy per vieewwwwww????? paaayyyyyy peeerrrrr viiieeeewwwwww. . .

o\:\)
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 9:15 AM
I got at least a third of mine to you already. If work today hadn't been so shitty, I'd have finished it. You'll definitely get the rest by Thursday. What's the C.A.T.C.H? So far only Grimm knows!!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 8:31 PM

promos? prrrooooomoooooossssss??????
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:21 PM
on it mentor...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:23 PM
Tonight.
Posted By: Louie Bastardo Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:27 PM

I hear there are rumors of a "Hall of Fame", a "Legends Appreciation Night", and some dvds in the works.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:28 PM
WoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:29 PM
JM seems a tad excited....
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:30 PM
But just a tad.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:30 PM
cant overdo it...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:48 PM
Nope. Wouldn't be right.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 10:49 PM

even though he really wants to.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 11:08 PM
Yeah...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 11:10 PM

Watch me! I got it! HEAAYYYHHH!!!!!!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-11 11:54 PM
Tonight.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-12 4:59 AM

now thats overdoing it...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-12 5:09 AM
It is finished. Pleasant dreams, Sammitch.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-12 8:06 AM
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

now thats overdoing it...

who are you to question the Godfather of Soul? \:izzatso\:

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-12 8:11 AM
uh....im one of his illegitimate grand children....?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-15 8:43 PM
It is finished. Pleasant dreams, Sammitch.

One of the best in-rings I've ever read. Just got back in town; will have (hopefully) a worthy reply by the end of the day. Probably a PM or two for planning shite out as well.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-16 8:50 AM
yours was very good as well sammitch...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-17 4:59 AM
That was so good, I had to respond to it.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-17 6:43 AM
Of course you did.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-19 3:23 AM

all right. if the other Hall of Famers will post, we can start puttin up the recaps.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-19 3:28 AM
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 3:48 AM
Gotta give the devil his due, that was a nice little Hall of Fame speech that Nowie gave.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 4:03 AM
well done nowie!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 5:22 AM
it was touching. and not in the way your traumatic childhood memories from Camp Robhausen were.

Warning, Spoiler:
(If you know what I mean)

Warning, Spoiler:
(And I think you do)
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 5:27 AM

very nice, CC.

still waiting on Doc's and SoM's.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 7:12 AM
cheers for doc!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 7:22 AM

Indeed! now if Son of Mxy will post his, we can start putting up recaps.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-20 4:03 PM
Great job to both Nowhereman and Doc. There's no denying that, without those two, the RDCW would never have been able to be what it is.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 12:37 AM

today's the day. need everything in by tonight.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 2:44 AM
You gots mine! I envy all you people; you have no idea what the C.A.T.C.H. is, but you shall thrill to this, the most innovative concept match EVAH, very, very shortly.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 6:23 AM
The main event is in. I think it needs a touch of fine-tuning, but it's pretty durned good. With that, I'm going to bed!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 6:27 AM

I just need the Ghost Hog/BPT match.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 6:30 AM
heh. SOM would have wanted it that way...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 8:13 AM

C.A.T.C.H

heh.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 8:24 AM

aight. the rest'll go up tomorrow.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 10:53 AM
I hereby proclaim the C.A.T.C.H. featuring myself and Johnathan Q. Evil to have been the grandest spectacle in all of sports entertainment!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 4:15 PM
It was so terrible that I couldn't even read the whole thing.

Seriously.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 5:04 PM
I'll try to get that today or tonight.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 10:20 PM

Seriously.

spoken like a true hall of famer...
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 10:24 PM

Seriously.

Man...
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 10:29 PM
I have since built a time machine, traveled to the past, and prevented myself from reading it, that's how absolutely horrendous it was.

Unfortunately, since the only reason for me building the time machine was for the sole purpose of not reading Snarf's recap, creating a new past where I hadn't read the post means I had no reason to create the time machine in the first place, negating me traveling back in the past to change that point, and creating a paradox.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 10:30 PM
It was so awful, time and space have been altered forEVAR!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-23 11:00 PM

may da Schwartz be with you!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-24 12:34 AM

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-24 1:03 AM

may da Schwartz be with you!

it was certainly with BPT...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-24 3:01 AM
Yeah....poor Schwartz...

Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-24 7:51 AM
hoooray shwartz!
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-26 12:30 AM
 Quote:
Grimm said:
MarcuM: The cheap heat quotient has seriously dropped in the Cheesedome this week!

Monroe: Well, I'm sure King Snarf will do his best to bring it back up again!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-30 11:59 PM

promos? bueller?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:40 AM
im on vacation. i trust in BPT to write one up and include me in it...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:40 AM
oh, you bastard!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:42 AM
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:43 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:44 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:45 AM
hey at least i didnt ask for a soda...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-07-31 3:49 AM
of course not. why we have j.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 4:12 AM
Posted my promo...where's everyone else's?
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 6:42 AM
i would have mine down, but it's rough with k-nute ridin my coat tails.... grrs, lol

i'll do it later tonight.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 7:05 AM

That was vintage Joe Mama, man.

As good as the glory days when The IV ruled the roost...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 7:21 AM
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

That was vintage Joe Mama, man.

As good as the glory days when The Bastardo Family ruled the roost...

fixed.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 7:27 AM
Him too!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 9:44 AM
i would have mine down, but it's rough with k-nute ridin my coat tails.... grrs, lol

i'll do it later tonight.

by later tonight i meant tomorrow
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 10:46 AM

Tim. . .it is tomorrow.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 12:58 PM
It's even later tomorrow in numerous countries.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 3:30 PM
We're well into tomorrow...still no promo. \:\(
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 8:24 PM
Man...
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 8:48 PM
Good thing I didn't hold my breath waiting. Big Pimp Tim is a Punk Ass Busta.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-01 11:47 PM
snap!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 8:05 AM

tomorrow is in fact, now over, and it is the day after tomorrow.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 9:55 AM

guess I'm carrying Notwedge this week.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 6:54 PM
sorry, cable went down yesterday. somthing bout replacing a part caused another part to go, yip yap yip yap

it will be done tonight. unless the cab;e company decided to upgrade anything again, and blow somnthing else up
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 6:55 PM

don't be jealous cause pimps can fly!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 7:14 PM

don't be jealous cause pimps can fly!

BPT is the new Captain Sammitch!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 8:38 PM

i would have a snappy come back, but the cable has already gone down again and come back since that post...
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 9:41 PM
RAGTAG HEROES: COMING SOON
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 9:49 PM
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-02 11:37 PM
RAGTAG HEROES: COMING SOON
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-06 8:58 AM
Posted By: Charlie Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-06 7:58 PM
Ok Guys, I'm gonna have to take a while off from this (liek I haven't been doing so already). I just don't have many ideas for promo's at the mo, and other stuff on and whatnot is preventing me from devoting the time I'd like to to coming up with what I'd like to re: said promo's. Hopefully I'll be back soonish with more ideas, and better ones, but for now I need a break.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-14 9:11 PM
so anybody else gonna post or should we just end the whole thing?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-14 9:22 PM
i got one comming mentor. just waiting on tims confirmation...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-14 11:31 PM
we're on it!
Posted By: Charlie Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 12:11 AM
I've got a promo lined up for tomorrow, time permitting.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 12:31 AM
RAGTAG HEROES: COMING SOON!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 4:52 AM
I'm writing a promo for the last match I was in!

Can anyone remind me what show it was?
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 5:14 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

It was probably something from Gayboy Championship Wrestling. Were you tusslin' with Rob, y'big Ginger poof?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 7:15 AM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 8:08 AM

based on Nasty's post, I think we need to have some "tryout" matches over the next few shows.
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-15 8:47 AM
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-16 3:00 AM
 Originally Posted By: Nowhereman

It was probably something from Gayboy Championship Wrestling. Were you tusslin' with Rob, y'big Ginger poof?

I have never wrestled in GBW (get it right fucknut), as the ring they wrestle in moves everytime you fart!
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-16 5:42 AM
And just a whiff of my arse makes you too hot to wrassle.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-16 7:10 PM
Hot is not defined in the dictionary as being the same word as unconcious!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 7:22 PM
all right, get your promos in and start on your recaps. I wanna wrap this one up sunday if possible so the new show can go up on time.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:16 PM
just had to take it to elvis didnt ya grimm
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:18 PM
Hey now! Grimm had some assistance writing that promo!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:19 PM

that was all JM. but wait for the recap.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:20 PM

cant just be the better man and let your boy get some credit huh?

no for reals, great promo guys. I am one of those champloo kids though \:\(
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:23 PM

ah i see. well then i take back my post above...

(except for JM doing this... )
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:29 PM

I'm available for ideas. But if not, I'm just excited to see what you come up with.

cant just be the better man and let your boy get some credit huh?

no for reals, great promo guys. I am one of those champloo kids though \:\(

No I can't. I never get no props. Never never never... \:\(

It hurts, man. It hurts my soul!

As for the Champloo crack, I love that series almost as much as I love Bebop, Ninja Scroll, and a few other things. Champloo was the first thing I could pair with "nerds" for the desired effect. It's all love.

The crack about getting hit with a balsa sword is based on a true incident that happened to me. It's fun making a 14-year-old of Canadian/Asian descent crap his pants with a well-placed glare. Li'l pricks...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-17 10:30 PM
its the little things in life...
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-21 4:20 AM
soooooo.....
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-21 7:19 AM

. . .yes?
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-21 7:24 AM
i didnt really have anything to add...
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 3:11 AM
 Quote:
JM began battering the sides of the porta potty with Loosie and screaming: "Are you dead yet?" at his trapped foe!

LOVE it!!!

Sammitched again, eh?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 3:13 AM

it was all I could think of. . .

JM with the porta potty/Loosie/"dead yet?" bit.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 3:14 AM
It was hilarious, dude. Seriously.

Sorry about the late recap, BTW.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 3:15 AM
s'cool. runnin a little behind myself. . .
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 3:59 AM
It was beautiful, man. Great job.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 4:00 AM

thanks. next show goin up shortly.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-23 4:30 AM
great show folks!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-27 8:30 PM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-27 8:56 PM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-27 8:57 PM
. . .and just because you might not have a match, that doesn't mean you can't (or shouldn't) post.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-28 12:03 AM
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-28 12:39 AM
I just got back from Toronto. As soon as I'm settled in and relaxed, I'll post a promo. I have a couple of details to work out with Grimm, but I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be saying.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-28 12:43 AM
I'll have mine in by Tuesday. July at the latest.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-28 12:47 AM

Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-08-28 4:00 AM

all bad...

and ill have mine tonight...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-05 11:52 PM
results, etc. tomorrow night. send me whatever you got.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-10 9:30 PM
Grimm & Evil recap finished.

You know you can start posting when a new show goes up. . .like it did on Thursday. . .
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-10 9:50 PM
BUHGAWB!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-11 7:45 AM

Sammitch, this is why I leave the thread with the question mark stickied.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-15 3:58 AM
BUHGAWB!

Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-26 11:15 PM
good show. everybody's done their promos and we still have a week to work on the recaps. well done.
Posted By: Doc Paragon Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-09-28 1:08 AM
new rankings for September. use them to help springboard your storylines.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-03 9:33 AM
AD!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-09 5:53 AM
EPYK Balls Nasty promo!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-11 7:08 AM

West Side Rollers? Ghost Hog? Johnny Evil? Qbert Johnson?
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-11 7:40 AM
we're workin on it. by we i mean knute.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-11 4:47 PM
Posted By: thedoctor Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-11 5:02 PM
I agree. It's a very sad situation when you're a less dependable poster that Sammitch.

Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-11 5:08 PM

\:-\[

Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 10:01 AM
that's low man \:\(
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 8:05 PM
Grimmers does love the in-ring, you know...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 8:13 PM
grimmers loves the back and forth, people taking some initiative, putting stuff out there, you know playing the game.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 8:56 PM
there's a game?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 9:01 PM
a new one every two weeks. . .
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 9:18 PM
Hot damn! How can I get in on this?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 9:39 PM
why it's real simple, Phil! just come to the RDCW forum and post a promo whenever a new Havok is posted!
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 9:45 PM
Well shucks, Uncle Grimm, if it's that easy, why doesn't everybody do it?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 9:48 PM
maybe because we're stuck at the bottom of the boards and nobody wants to scroll that far down? hell, I dunno.
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-12 10:16 PM
thats usually what does it for me. damn my laziness!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-13 9:19 AM
whoa,laziness....nevar!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-16 9:39 AM
speaking of which, recaps due Wednesday. . .
Posted By: King Snarf Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-17 3:36 AM
You leave Jason E. Perkins out of this!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-17 6:39 AM
he agreed to Da Rules, dammit!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-18 10:01 AM
okay, still waiting on a match and still finalizing the new show lineup. it will be the last show before the next ppv, Halloween Handjobs.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-22 9:51 PM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-23 6:23 AM
on it.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-24 8:12 AM
Sammitch brings some funny.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-24 8:13 AM
thankie
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 9:02 AM
goddamnit! everybodys getting some lovin except me...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 9:15 AM
um........ i sent j to give you some carbonated love?
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 9:18 AM

let's hope that's all he gives you!
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 9:23 AM
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 9:36 AM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 8:25 PM
that's what she said
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-26 10:21 PM
well played...
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-31 8:40 AM
Halloween Handjobs coming up!
Posted By: K-nutreturns Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-31 11:40 AM
thats what she said...
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-10-31 12:01 PM
boy i hope she isn't lieing

come on shwartz!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-06 10:36 AM
I've been waiting to do that promo for months. I think it came out pretty damn well.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-06 4:55 PM
Great promo. That's all that need be said.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-06 8:33 PM
aweshome.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-07 8:26 AM
so. . .anyone else gonna post?
Posted By: big_pimp_tim Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-07 5:28 PM
i'm on it. later. tonight. sometime...

this evening i plan on doing it after i get my son alseep
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-08 2:25 AM
I will have one up by the end of the night.

I hate holiday hours.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-08 8:11 AM
oh yeah, still workin retail, huh? yeah, holiday hours is a bitch.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-08 8:41 AM
damn.

not gonna have it tonight, dood. apologies. too much built-up cheapions drama to work with.
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-08 8:52 AM
sooo. . .Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest?
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-08 8:58 AM
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-13 8:22 PM
Okay, my computer's on the blink. Where are the rest of you? Seriously, this is supposed to be a PPV!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-16 6:27 AM
Posted By: Grimm Re: RDCW 2007? - 2007-11-16 9:01 PM
Sammitched again!
Posted By: Nöwheremän dark match - 2007-12-03 10:40 PM
Posted By: Grimm Re: dark match - 2007-12-05 10:27 PM
ok. gonna try to finish the ppv up this afternoon. been caught up with other stuff.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: dark match - 2007-12-05 10:29 PM
I hope so. You DID say "Wednesday the latest."
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: dark match - 2007-12-06 3:48 AM
 Originally Posted By: Captain Grimmitch
ok. gonna try to finish the ppv up this afternoon. been caught up with other stuff.
Posted By: Captain Sammitch Re: dark match - 2007-12-06 4:50 AM
Posted By: Grimm Re: dark match - 2007-12-06 7:22 AM

you've got nothing to laugh about. if I hadn't had to wait over a week for you to finish your recap, the ppv would've been finished weeks ago.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: dark match - 2007-12-18 10:13 AM
Yeah, I was going to participate, but Doc Paragon wisely took charge of the situation.

Good move.
Posted By: Grimm Re: dark match - 2007-12-19 8:51 AM
Yeah, I was going to participate, . . .Tuesday, Wednesday, at the latest. . .

you're still free to participate. I thought you'd lost interest.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: dark match - 2007-12-19 8:57 AM
He gave up.
© RKMBs