RKMBs

Easy now. You don't need plastic surgery.
Where's Ted Turner when you really need him?

$1200 I simply don't have to spend right now. Sigh.
....what could you possibly need that for? I mean, other than to compensate for a tiny penis. Where do you live? Africa in the 80's?
For the same reason I like bringing my SR9 to the range... I'd rather spend more time firing than reloading, and extra mags get expensive. I like the overall feel and balance of the Sig more than I do AR's, and the piston operated action is more reliable and durable than the direct impingement system the AR-15 uses.
Beyond that, having something new to make holes in targets from afar is always fun.
I thought it was for the next time you kill yourself....so you don't miss. ;\)
-This is Al's bro posting for Al...who's dead......but not really.
Stop the press!!Who is that?
It's a horse dressed in bikini.
That's not Tori Spelling.
 Originally Posted By: Son of Mxy
It's a horse dressed in bikini.

Originally Posted By: MisterJLA

I'm sure if you really want herpes you could get it.
Is that an offer?
it's a threat!
Put another shrimp on the barbie!

Originally Posted By: PCG342

$1200 I simply don't have to spend right now. Sigh.

Originally Posted By: Prometheus
....what could you possibly need that for? I mean, other than to compensate for a tiny penis. Where do you live? Africa in the 80's?

The early 90's actually.

Way to go,PCG. I thought about posting a pic of a Sig 9mm or a PT Taurus 40 cal autoloader. I have heard good things about both guns.
Lothar: Which Taurus model? I've heard their newer autos are getting better, but from first and second hand experience, I'd steer clear of any of their automatics made more than a few years ago. Except possibly the 1911's. Those have always gotten good feedback.
Their revolvers are definitely where it's at. Fuck the Judge, I love my little Model 85.... And my Raging Bull.
You buy big guns like that because its our right to do so and it pisses off hippie shit heads.
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of the Hill People
To compensate for a tiny penis.
Pro: Just for the sake of disproving your logic, the Sig would be fun as shit to take to the range but not very practical, admittedly. For concealed carry when I don't have the time or just want to carry a backup gun I just ordered this:

It's a whopping 4" long.

.... aaaaaaaand that's what she said.
Is that an offer?

DON'T SING IT, BRING IT.

Wait, what?

You want a lesson in nuclear physics by two nudist teachers?

I'm cool with that.
You'll shoot your eye out, kid! \:lol\:
© RKMBs