RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man Happy Thanksgiving RKMBS - 2014-11-28 12:18 AM
Posted By: Pariah Re: Happy Thanksgiving RKMBS - 2014-11-28 1:12 AM
Happy Turducken Day!

We weren't going to celebrate, but the battalion got invited to turkey dinner by shriners, so it all worked out.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Happy Thanksgiving RKMBS - 2014-11-29 1:05 AM

A belated happy Thanksgiving to you guys too.

It kind of snuck up on me this year, but it was fun when it happened. An opportunity to set other things aside, and spend a little mid-week time with my girlfriend. We invited my father over to join us too, for part of the evening.

We walked for about an hour afterward, to get rid of that overstuffed feeling!

I'm amazed how my girlfriend is so squeamish when it comes to violence and gore in movies, and yet is able to do without a second thought to a dead turkey!
It's a grim thing to see the sausage making process...
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

I'm amazed how my girlfriend is so squeamish when it comes to violence and gore in movies, and yet is able to do without a second thought to a dead turkey!

She'll grow out of that. Just wait til she turns into a teenager and you'll see a change in her personality.
Posted By: the G-man Re: Happy Thanksgiving RKMBS - 2014-11-29 4:05 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

She'll grow out of that. Just wait til she turns into a teenager and you'll see a change in her personality.

\:lol\:
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: Happy Thanksgiving RKMBS - 2014-11-29 10:22 PM

Zing!
© RKMBs