RKMBs
Posted By: the G-man PJP sighting? - 2019-02-22 9:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ68MHHAxAo

Am I crazy or is that....PJP?
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-02-22 10:05 PM
That... looks like him.

And Brevard County (about 2 hours north of me) is where he said his comic store is.

Either he closed his comic shop, or he's side-lining in real estate.
Posted By: the G-man Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-02-23 12:33 AM
You should contact him and ask him to look at a house. ;\)
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-02-23 2:00 AM

Y'know, I meant to drive up there and check out his comic store and just forgot about it. At the time I had a super-hot girlfriend he would have enjoyed meeting.

But alas, we broke up... \:\(
Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-02-25 8:13 AM
I've encountered him on FB a few times. He seems happy with whatever he's doing with his life.
Posted By: the G-man Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-02-25 4:02 PM
Good for him. I always thought he was a good guy.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-02-26 3:33 AM

Yeah, I looked online and he made reference to selling his comic store. So now he's trying a new venture.

I guess he lived the dream for awhile of being a comic store owner, and either chose to sell it, or someone (my best Marlon Brando voice) gave him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Posted By: McGurk Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-03-03 4:36 AM
Late February last year on my way home from Disney World, I took US 192 straight to Melbourne and visited Viera Comics. I purchased a Superman hardcover but PJP wasn't there. During my purchase I asked about PJ and told the cashier exactly where and how I knew him, but for the most part he seemed uninterested / evasive. I now realize should have left him a hello card or called first or something rather.

Would have been shway to meet him. \:\(
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: PJP sighting? - 2019-03-03 11:57 PM

Well, the facebook post I linked says PJP sold the store as of at least Oct 9, 2018. And probably preoccupied with negotiations for sale of the store in the months before that. I guess we both missed our window to meet PJP in his comic store.

© RKMBs